Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Took delivery of '13 GTS Today (Pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Ariii
Quick question The trunk chrome part was painted or did you wrap it?
This is painted, it's a factory part that's standard on the GTS

Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
My clock has gone dead again. This time lie unattended parked in the garage
My dealer said it's most '13s, he has a new clock on order.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
How are you satisfied with ride comfort so far? Buddy of mine wants to switch to a new model, he is afraid GTS will be a bit more uncomfortable compared to the Turbo of the previous generation. I really can't find any logic in his thinking, but please do disapprove him!

Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
The comfort works for us, rough RR tracks/bumps, you do feel, even in "Comfort", My previous cars were BMWs... X6 is more harsh (run flats)... I'm used to it.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
V12
V12 is infamous around these parts
Looks great. enjoy it.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Chris_FL
The comfort works for us, rough RR tracks/bumps, you do feel, even in "Comfort", My previous cars were BMWs... X6 is more harsh (run flats)... I'm used to it.
Oh well, runflats are pretty bumpy in most cases and add to the sound levels of them, but I always thought Porsche in the Cayenne and Panamera had superior ride comfort to most of the competition.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 AM
hybridporky is infamous around these parts
very sexy! congrats!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 AM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Does anyone make an SUV where you can't feel the railroad track bumps? I live next to a train, and the road going over is on an angle so I get bumper up and down and the car has left to right body roll going over. I ordered my GTS hoping the air suspension will help counter the bumps.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Eric Lee is infamous around these parts
Seems like you didn't get the alcantara interior and gts interior package in carmine red. Is your dash or center console come in leather?

Old 11-07-2012, 10:09 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MrPorsche
Does anyone make an SUV where you can't feel the railroad track bumps? I live next to a train, and the road going over is on an angle so I get bumper up and down and the car has left to right body roll going over. I ordered my GTS hoping the air suspension will help counter the bumps.
The AS is amazing in providing a comfortable ride in most conditions
It does an admirable job absorbing the roads imperfections
Had a V6 loaner with steel springs:while the ride on a smooth surface is surprisingly comfy,little breaks in pavement are much more noticeable and come off as a bit harsh..and this was with 18"tires too!makes my 22s seem plush in comparison

Old 12-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Ginger Jay is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
The AS is amazing in providing a comfortable ride in most conditions
It does an admirable job absorbing the roads imperfections
Had a V6 loaner with steel springs:while the ride on a smooth surface is surprisingly comfy,little breaks in pavement are much more noticeable and come off as a bit harsh..and this was with 18"tires too!makes my 22s seem plush in comparison
This is good insight. Looking to order a GTS for the wifey in the future. Would you say the AS is a necessity with the GTS? She will be hauling the kiddo so comfort is smiled upon.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:07 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ginger Jay
This is good insight. Looking to order a GTS for the wifey in the future. Would you say the AS is a necessity with the GTS? She will be hauling the kiddo so comfort is smiled upon.
Absolutely, my GTS feels harsh even with AS and PASM set to comfort mode.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of

Very nice ride! I ordered the same 21" SportEdition wheels with wheel arch extensions, except it's on a V6 I'll probably order a set of wheel spacers to flush up the wheels a bit better.