Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Super Excited- Ordering new CTT finally

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Super Excited- Ordering new CTT finally

It took months to get to this point but I am ready to go tomorrow to the dealer and put down the deposit for the order. Thank you to everyone on here for the great advice and details on the CTT.

2013 TURBO CAYENNE

Jet Black Metallic
Two-tone Natural Leather in Espresso/Cognac
18 Way Seats
Roof Rails and Moldings with Black Finish
Exterior Package in High-gloss Black
Reversing Camera with ParkAssist Front and Rear
Lane Change Assist
LED Rear Lights Tinted Black
Bi-Xenon(TM) Headlights in Black with Porsche Dynamic Light System
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
Light Comfort Package with Memory Package
Extended LED comfort lighting package
Seat Ventilation Front
Walnut Interior Package including Selector Lever
21" Cayenne SportEdition Wheel Painted Black

Old 10-10-2012, 12:55 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Super xcited for you
Nice build..I would add the extended wheel arches painted exterior color,for a more finished looking trim

Old 10-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Congrats on the purchase that black exterior with the espresso and congac interior will look awesome. Can't wait till you get some pictures up of the beast.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:54 PM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
gosh I hate to spend other peoples money, but i think you will be sorry for omitting 3 options.
1. Pano roof. It really adds to the whole feel of the car while driving..both open and especially closed
2. Side skirts.. Avoids that different color wheel arch moldings and looks sporty as hell
3. Exclusive alloy shift **** ..really looks great and feels great

Old 10-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the warm wishes.

Pepper09tt- I didn't copy the whole wording but it says that it does include the wheel arch extensions.

RAKLAW- thanks for the suggestions. I checked out the pano and I agree it is beautiful but I am a little sensitive to light and can't enjoy the brightness like most people.
I know about the sport package with side skirts - I went back and forth with that one but went stock to save the $5600.
Do you mean the aluminum shift **** that they list?

Thanks, Rob.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:12 PM
yes..its gorgeous

Attached Images  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Nice looking. I like the walnut in there too. Tough choice- I'll look around at the dealer tomorrow and try to get a visual.
Rob.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:20 PM
oops i see u went with the walnut shifter.
I dont think the exclusive shifter is available with wood. You would have to get in in leather to match your interior..personally a wood shifter **** even trimmed in leather as Porsche does does not suit me especially in winter months

Old 10-10-2012, 03:44 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I have a black interior with 18 way seats(love em )
Only had standard aluminum trim though,and a few months ago I figured anthracite/birch would compliment the black well-which it does
Walnut is an elegant choice with the espresso interior
As far as the Pano roof..I am sensitive to light as well,and the glare in Florida is pretty intense all year round( just as important to bring along as license ) but I am still very happy i got it,the screen cuts down on the light and i find it very pleasant to have the option to open up the interior: you can always wear shades and a baseball hat
I look forward to pics of your beautiful interior..almost as much as you do

Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 AM
MaLau is infamous around these parts
congrats.... that's nice with those options.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Yes Pepper, I think I will love the 18 ways also. I am a thin guy so they should wrap around me nicely. Now comes the waiting period...

MaLau- I see you have been waiting 4 months already. That must be a challenge. But all the guys on here can help keep us sane in the meanwhile I'm sure.

Rob

Old 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
vitaman is infamous around these parts
You will love the interior. It is dramatic enough to catch your attention, but simple enough to live with daily.
May want to reconsider the Roof. The Pano is pretty wide open, closed but open to light, and completely closed. The screen takes care of any light sensitivity perfectly.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Thanks Vitamin.

I agree about the interior. I sat in it a few times and fell in love instantly with the combination. I am going in a few minutes to place the order. Maybe I will take a last look at the pano. Thanks,

Rob

Old 10-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Thanks Vitamin.

I agree about the interior. I sat in it a few times and fell in love instantly with the combination. I am going in a few minutes to place the order. Maybe I will take a last look at the pano. Thanks,

Rob
Just to give you an idea
If you have the screen over it you should be fine
Having that opening/view on outside is so nice

Old 10-11-2012, 02:13 PM
I did it! It is ordered the CTT and it might possibly arrive around Christmas !

Thanks again to everyone on here who helped explain the options and details of this machine.

My last minute indecision was 18 way vs 14 way after reading some negatives on here about the 18s. I sat in and played with both and loved the 18s. I love the way they wrap around me and feel like a sportscar seat. I am 5' 9" and 150 so they are fine for me.

The other was the Burmester vs. Bose so I "again" brought 2 CDs and a friend and compared the 2 systems back to back. He said the same thing I was hearing- the BOSE had slightly stronger low end bass. I am already biased against BOSE from previous systems but I have to say I was impressed with it so that is what is ordered. And when I first looked at the Cayenne one of the most important things for me was a sound system and I thought for sure the Burmester would kill the BOSE but I just didn't hear it. I have been a musician and a music buff forever and feel that I know good sound but others might have an even more discriminating ear and hear tonal nuances better than me so who knows?

Thank you all for making feel welcome on this home away from home forum.

Rob.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Super Excited- Ordering new CTT finally