Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone have Espresso/Cognac with Weathertech mats?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone have Espresso/Cognac with Weathertech mats?

I am looking on line at their digital fit floor mats but I am trying to decide which color would go best with that interior. I was thinking the black but maybe the tan would be a good match to the espresso?
Anyone go through this already? Thanks, Rob.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:46 PM
kev_song is infamous around these partskev_song is infamous around these parts
Just did it and have the Espresso/Cognac interior ....I went with Tan instead of black just because I have the Porsche black rubber mats and wanted to do something different. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
I forgot to add that I thought the hump in the rear floor would look weird in black since the mat continues over the transmission hump

Old 12-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks.
What mats came with your car when it was new?
Did you order the black ones that you have?

Old 12-11-2012, 05:52 PM
The ones in this Porsche picture look great and I wondered if that's what they come with or if these are the optional ones that they have on the build page.

Attached Images  
Old 12-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
The ones in this Porsche picture look great and I wondered if that's what they come with or if these are the optional ones that they have on the build page.
I got two sets with mine, They are like the pic sans the light color edge and a set of Porsche rubber mats in black. The problem I have with the Porsche rubber mats is that it doesn't cover the area under the accelerator, which is sort of problem when you shoe is caked with snow and mud.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Yes on the mud as everyone says so the Weathertechs seem like a must.
The mats in the picture look brown. So it came with brown mats just without the colored edging? That looks nice for a nice clear day.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:24 PM
patrickt888 is infamous around these parts
Here are some pictures from mine. Almost 2 wks old, but very dirty. We have lots of snow and the weather changes daily, making very slushy and muddy roads. I chose black, as I wasn't too sure how the other colors would turn out. Black seems to be a safe color.

Attached Images     
Old 12-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the pics. I will wait to see what Kevs pics look like also.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Yes on the mud as everyone says so the Weathertechs seem like a must.
The mats in the picture look brown. So it came with brown mats just without the colored edging? That looks nice for a nice clear day.
Yes, the carpet mats are brown.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Here they are:

Attached Images   
Old 12-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
I would do black. My brother has expresso and cognac and the black looks really good in it. I had sand interior GTS and I also did black which look great too.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Harlequin, in case you wanted to see what the standard carpet mat that come standard. They are a dark brown, its a little hard to see in the pic.

Attached Images  
Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
I love your interior Kev. I sometimes wish I would of ordered my car and got that interior but my impatience kills me.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Fkim011
I love your interior Kev. I sometimes wish I would of ordered my car and got that interior but my impatience kills me.
Thanks! I wanted this interior bad, as well as the pano roof so I placed my order and waited, and I hate waiting for things. The waiting wasn't so bad until I knew it was ONVESL, thats when it was killing me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone have Espresso/Cognac with Weathertech mats?