Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

CTTS Wheel Arch Design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 08:39 AM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
Suncoast is showing the off-road wheel arch set that is more aggressive looking. http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...Code=958v8meac

Old 04-17-2013, 02:56 AM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by snp_cayenne
CTT-QTR,

Is the new paintable version actually the same as the CTTS? It looks like the two little pieces on the lower part of the arches in the CTTS are matte black (match the lower trims) and the main part of the arch is primed/paintable. Did the arch you get have those two little pieces also primed?

Yes Sir! Exactly the same. Just get the Primered Version from Suncoast Parts. Ryan was really helpful, he addressed all my concerns and made sure that I get what I wanted.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...e=958v8ttmerac

Old 04-17-2013, 06:29 AM
snp_cayenne is a jewel in the roughsnp_cayenne is a jewel in the roughsnp_cayenne is a jewel in the roughsnp_cayenne is a jewel in the rough
CTT-QTR,

Is the new paintable version actually the same as the CTTS? It looks like the two little pieces on the lower part of the arches in the CTTS are matte black (match the lower trims) and the main part of the arch is primed/paintable. Did the arch you get have those two little pieces also primed?
Cool! Did you ever get a chance to post pics with your painted arches? Curious to see how they turned out.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:28 PM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! Did you ever get a chance to post pics with your painted arches? Curious to see how they turned out.
I have installed them. Will post pics soon. Btw, the 2 small pieces are not primered, they match the lower body of the car, matt with some kind of texture.

Old 04-17-2013, 05:15 PM
snp_cayenne is a jewel in the roughsnp_cayenne is a jewel in the roughsnp_cayenne is a jewel in the roughsnp_cayenne is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CTT-QTR
I have installed them. Will post pics soon. Btw, the 2 small pieces are not primered, they match the lower body of the car, matt with some kind of texture.
Perfect. That's exactly the info I needed. Can't wait to see the pics.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Ylincooper is infamous around these parts
Unearthing this thread. Have you posted pics yet? Any DIY installation instructions?

Old 07-18-2013, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Ylincooper
Unearthing this thread. Have you posted pics yet? Any DIY installation instructions?
I went with the sport design kit version of the wheel arches instead.

You can kind of see the here:

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/...ps59e4ce33.jpg