Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

The Cayenne 958 Interior Trim Photo Album. Post up your pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 04:11 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Question The Cayenne 958 Interior Trim Photo Album. Post up your pics!

Ok guys, am at the crossroads. Order is only days off from being closed and am having second thoughts on the trim colour. At the moment i have spec'd full black leather with the aluminium trim package. Exterior colour is JBM with the exterior trim finishes in black with black roof rails, turbo 2 21 inch rims etc.

Am now thinking of (maybe) changing for a two tone. Have seen listed a black/titanium blue but haven't seen any actual cars with it in, so am hoping someone has it and can post some pics. Also interested to see any other trim colour combos as well.....

Preferably on a black car but any shots will do.

TIA.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:21 AM
Stonosam has a spectacular aura aboutStonosam has a spectacular aura about
Always a tough choice. I have your original spec and love it. On the other choice you are looking at see the post below on 2013 diesel review. There is a great video of the spec you are considering. Good luck with your choice. Either way you will enjoy the car it is brilliant.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
look at the Diesel link right here right now - killer photo's of the combo.

& as i just posted - with Jet black extreior imo killer!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:51 PM
bones boy is infamous around these parts
I chose Umber Metallic but with a black leather and carbon interior. Most of the Umbers have beige inside but I live in a hard-to-keep-clean town. Reqlly should have gotten the Espresso leather but what are you gonna do? Second guess yourself to death!

Old 02-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Not one regret getting this combo. Always gets raves.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Harlequin NY; 02-25-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: wrong pic
Old 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM
salem55 has a spectacular aura aboutsalem55 has a spectacular aura about
Cognac / Espresso / Walnut interior package

Attached Images  
Old 02-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stonosam
Always a tough choice. I have your original spec and love it. On the other choice you are looking at see the post below on 2013 diesel review. There is a great video of the spec you are considering. Good luck with your choice. Either way you will enjoy the car it is brilliant.
Cheers stonosam. Im feeling black black is a great choice anyway but as this one is going to be my wifes driver she's feeling she needs a change.
Her current BM X3 is a black black so... Me im pretty relaxed about it. The Cayenne is such a great drive.....so comfy inside....but if the pics turn me/her then im gonna tick the box and do something left field. The europeans and americans really do have a tendency to go all out with their trim choices so the more real world life pics on these types of interiors the better. Looking at a glossy brochure never tells the real story i find.

Originally Posted by Cpa4S
look at the Diesel link right here right now - killer photo's of the combo.

& as i just posted - with Jet black extreior imo killer!

Thanks. Took a look at that and it does look good. First shot appeared to make the blue trim rather lightish tho and it was only into the youtube that the blue seemed to take on a darker look. Just wish i could see some actual stills....

Originally Posted by bones boy
I chose Umber Metallic but with a black leather and carbon interior. Most of the Umbers have beige inside but I live in a hard-to-keep-clean town. Reqlly should have gotten the Espresso leather but what are you gonna do? Second guess yourself to death!
That is so true. Its funny how things can turn out sometimes. Eitherway it looks very nice.

Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Not one regret getting this combo. Always gets raves.
Love to see it in a larger photo bucket sized shot. It looks stunning.

Originally Posted by salem55
Cognac / Espresso / Walnut interior package
Wow! Thanks again.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
It is difficult to get a good pic showing how luxurious this Espresso/ Cognac interior is. I have a folder full of pics that I saved before ordering mine. I pulled some from that folder to show you. All these pics are from here on this forum. When I sat in this at the dealer I was stunned at how beautiful it is.

Rob.

Attached Images      
Old 02-26-2013, 04:41 AM
The camera doesn't seem to capture it correctly but some of these are close. Enjoy.

Attached Images      
Old 02-26-2013, 04:45 AM
This is my interior taken without a flash in the garage with just interior lights on. I am not good at photography but somehow this one seemed to give a nice idea of the rich brown of the espresso.
That is a 2 way radio that I installed under the left side and not from Porsche

Rob

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6623.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	215645  
Old 02-26-2013, 04:49 AM
This is a pic I took in the garage without a flash using just the interior lights. I am not good at photography but somehow I think this shows the espresso nicely. The center console shows the nice brown better in this one.
That is a 2 way radio that I installed on the left side not from Porsche

Rob

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6623.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	244.1 KB
ID:	215646  
Old 02-26-2013, 05:03 AM
Banned
Thanks Harlequin, they are some great shots indeed. A very nice choice if i must say. My wife has some deciding to do...

Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 AM
nhirsch is infamous around these partsnhirsch is infamous around these parts
Interior option TY: Two tone: Umber/light tartufo chosen for warm organic blend. with Walnut throughout

Attached Images   
Old 02-27-2013, 12:59 PM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
This is a pic I took in the garage without a flash using just the interior lights. I am not good at photography but somehow I think this shows the espresso nicely. The center console shows the nice brown better in this one.
That is a 2 way radio that I installed on the left side not from Porsche

Rob
Choices choices choices.....but too very stunning and different ways to go.

Keep in mind your JBB ext when making a choice

Old 02-27-2013, 01:12 PM
bones boy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nhirsch
Interior option TY: Two tone: Umber/light tartufo chosen for warm organic blend. with Walnut throughout
Positively stunning!