Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Porsche Financial current finace rates??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 04:53 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
Porsche Financial current finace rates??

does anybody know what the current finance rates PFS is currently offering? assuming top tier credit, i tried porsches website, edmunds and google but couldnt find anything. thanks in advance!

Old 03-20-2013, 09:13 PM
VMM
VMM is infamous around these parts
Looking like our Cayenne S will be delivered in late May or early June. I was told that the rates are around 2.9 % but I'm not sure if my SA (who is also finance manager) meant Porsche finance or something through CUDL.

Old 03-21-2013, 06:00 AM
grohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of light
Interestingly, the credit manager at my dealership did not use PFS. I told him that - unless he could match or beat the rate - I was going to finance at 1.79% through my credit union. He shopped around for about 15 minutes, and got Chase to match the 1.79%. I took the deal.

//greg//

Old 03-21-2013, 05:35 PM
synk is infamous around these parts
Alliant Credit Union has 1.49% for 72 months

Old 03-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Anyone know the current top tier money factor and residual (3 yr 10k/yr) for a V6 Cayenne?

Old 08-08-2013, 10:13 PM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
What have others received as a financing rate lately and from what institution?

Ronan

Old 08-09-2013, 11:48 AM
grohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of lightgrohgreg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ronan

Ronan
Dealer got Chase to match my credit union rate of 1.79% (60 mo) back in Aug of '12. But in May I went back to the credit union (Navy Federal) who was offering an outright $250 cash incentive to refinance. So now I'm 1.49% (36 mo)

//greg//

Old 08-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of

Ronan
PFS got down to 1.75 for me. I stuck with my bank.

Old 08-09-2013, 07:27 PM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
Needsdecaf
you got a lower rate than 1.75? Well if PFS will do that that's not too shabby.

Ronan

Old 08-09-2013, 09:31 PM
nash is infamous around these parts
B of A gave me 1.65% for a 60 mo a few weeks ago. I was a little shocked, but I do a lot of business with them so perhaps that's why it was so low (I have my mortgage, another auto loan, merchant account, regular banking, etc with them)

I applied online.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:28 AM
I love having almost free money. Those rates are hard to beat/

Ronan

Old 08-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of
Needsdecaf
you got a lower rate than 1.75? Well if PFS will do that that's not too shabby.

Ronan
No, same, but I am loyal to my bank. USAA. Love it.