Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone bought a new turbo S? What kind of deal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 09:06 AM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
HMMM. An Orange Lambo and a Yellow FTG, and you dont like the red..I absolutely love my Carrera Red/Black...That's after having an interior in almost every car ever owned in either black or Tan.
Guess that's why they make ice cream in different flavors.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:27 PM
mplv is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
HMMM. An Orange Lambo and a Yellow FTG, and you dont like the red..I absolutely love my Carrera Red/Black...That's after having an interior in almost every car ever owned in either black or Tan.
Guess that's why they make ice cream in different flavors.
dont forget the riveria blue gt3 rs!! I have never had or wanted a red car.

red seats or black theres nothing to get excited about looking at a ctt.

im 30 and im sure ctts will always be around, maybe when they look cool again ill get one. is lambo still doing theirs?

Old 06-03-2013, 03:06 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Rak,

Any regrets about getting the red/black interior with the yellow calipers?

My incoming turbo S 991 is white with red/black. Thinking about having calipers painted red to prevent "clash". Having asked this, it is entirely plausible I am over thinking the issue.

J

Old 06-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Funny you should say that. I often see the yellow ones thinking how nice they would look in red. I love the reds on the turbo.

Rob.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Rak,

Any regrets about getting the red/black interior with the yellow calipers?

My incoming turbo S 991 is white with red/black. Thinking about having calipers painted red to prevent "clash". Having asked this, it is entirely plausible I am over thinking the issue.

J
As u know Porsche offers no choice if ü select PCCBs.. If its good enough for Porsche, it's good enough for me. Seriously I like the yellow, especially when I know what they stand for, the best dang SUV brakes available.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:07 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
As u know Porsche offers no choice if ü select PCCBs.. If its good enough for Porsche, it's good enough for me. Seriously I like the yellow, especially when I know what they stand for, the best dang SUV brakes available.
Rak,

That's sort of my opinion as well.

With my California, or any other modern era Ferrari, Carbon Ceramics are standard equipment. Nice thing about Porsche, the yellow instantly delineates the presence of the CCBs.

I will likely stick with the yellow. If it ever "bothers" me I can always have it changed later.

J

Old 06-04-2013, 10:37 AM
They also compliment the yellow Porsche painted Wheel centers.
No clash...just OEM PCCB'S

Last edited by RAKLAW; 06-04-2013 at 10:39 AM.