Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone bought a new turbo S? What kind of deal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
mplv is infamous around these parts
Anyone bought a new turbo S? What kind of deal?

Local dealer has 6 in stock and in offering 8% off. I guess they are moving kind of slow because they are so expensive but what have you guys paid?

Old 05-04-2013, 01:03 PM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
Wish I could help you.
Mine was a deal as I had just bought a 2013 TT right before the announcement of the S so I was taken care of on the trade side.
6 CTTS in stock is crazy
most shops only brought in two or so other than cust orders. 8% sounds like it could be 10% or more with a little haggling

Old 05-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
The RAK knows................

Old 05-04-2013, 04:43 PM
153k msrp my colors at the right price but no pano roof. I want it (pano) but at this deal I'm ok not getting it. Mistake for resale or no?

I can get one black over black/red with the pano roof for about 5k more but don't know about the red and think it would be harder to resell than black on black?

Help! I'm going into the finance office now

Old 05-04-2013, 06:53 PM
I ended up leaving because my out of state tax couldn't be figured out until Monday. I'm torn on the vehicle and even wondering if I should be just ordering a g63

Old 05-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mplv
I ended up leaving because my out of state tax couldn't be figured out until Monday. I'm torn on the vehicle and even wondering if I should be just ordering a g63
I'd say go for it.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:24 PM
9MB - Dimmable interior LED lights
7B6 - 12-volt outlet in rear compart
8SI - LED Brake Lights - Black
8BT - Bi-Xenon(TM)Headlights-BlckW/P
7Y1 - Lane Change Assist (LCA)
7X8 - ReverCamera-ParkAssisFrontRear
5TL - Inter Package High-gloss Black
CZ4 - 21" 911 Turbo II Whl w/Arch Ex
4D3 - Seat Ventilation Front
3Y8 - ElecRollupSunblindRearSideWind
1D6 - Trailer Hitch w/o Ball
UN1 - Online Services
QJ4 - ExteriorPackageHigh-glossBlack
PP6 - Light Comfort Package
4F6 - Entry and Drive

Black on black or.....

Old 05-04-2013, 09:25 PM
10k more money for this in jet black over black/Carrera red?

9VJ - Burmester(R) High-End Surround
9MB - Dimmable interior LED lights
8SI - LED Brake Lights - Black
8BT - Bi-Xenon(TM)Headlights-BlckW/P
7Y1 - Lane Change Assist (LCA)
7X8 - ReverCamera-ParkAssisFrontRear
7M8 - Door sill guards in Carbon Fib
7B6 - 12-volt outlet in rear compart
4F6 - Entry and Drive
4D3 - Seat Ventilation Front
ADC - ExtendGrabHandlesTrimPkgCarbon
3S5 - Roof Rails in Black
3FU - Panorama Roof System
2FX - Heated Multi-function Steering
1D6 - Trailer Hitch w/o Ball
UN1 - Online Services
QJ4 - ExteriorPackageHigh-glossBlack
PP6 - Light Comfort Package
AEH - Extended LED comfort lighting
3Y8 - ElecRollupSunblindRearSideWind

Old 05-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of
At that price, what's $10k? Get the car you want. I'd say the second is much more desirable. Jet black is better than flat, the second car has the Burmester and the pano roof, plus the carbon package, and the black and red will be more striking - just my opinion of ourcse.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
I would pass on the G63 too. I couldn't handle the stiff ride and the squeaks and rattles coming from a new car...

Old 05-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
At that price, what's $10k? Get the car you want. I'd say the second is much more desirable. Jet black is better than flat, the second car has the Burmester and the pano roof, plus the carbon package, and the black and red will be more striking - just my opinion of ourcse.
my thoughts. 10k is not even 10% of the MSRP. you dont buy this to burn money but to enjoy in daily basis. get the car you want IMO.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:01 PM
This is an easy one
G63 is 15,year old technology with a terrible ride and zero handling. Why folks think this is a status symbol is beyond me but they are not enthusiasts IMHO and certainly haven't driven a CTT
The second car is much more appealing. The pano roof is a must .i have not seen an S ith out that option. The Carrera Red/ Black is stunning and with the sills and grab bars is just unreal Mine is equipped like that. Only downside is that multi wheel with the darn thumb controls not paddles. I'd probably end up using just the gear **** and forget changing gears on the wheel

Old 05-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
This is an easy one
G63 is 15,year old technology with a terrible ride and zero handling. Why folks think this is a status symbol is beyond me but they are not enthusiasts IMHO and certainly haven't driven a CTT
The second car is much more appealing. The pano roof is a must .i have not seen an S ith out that option. The Carrera Red/ Black is stunning and with the sills and grab bars is just unreal Mine is equipped like that. Only downside is that multi wheel with the darn thumb controls not paddles. I'd probably end up using just the gear **** and forget changing gears on the wheel

The cayenne even with all its power is just missing something. I doesnt look aggressive to me, at all. from some profiles it reminds me of an older hyundai santa fe. I love everything about them except the softness and the fact that for 100k less you can get the same car. its like the corvette vs zr1 thing, I know the difference but most do not.

the g63 is missing the handeling and creature comforts for sure and i already have a garage full of impractical cars and getting one more for a DD seems a bit out of wack, plus it will take a few months to get a 14 and the discounts dont seem to be there like on the CTTS.

i prefer the wheel without the paddles. you have 3 stalks behind the wheel vs 4 stalks and 2 paddles.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:00 AM
aspenone is infamous around these partsaspenone is infamous around these parts
The cayenne even with all its power is just missing something. I doesnt look aggressive to me, at all. from some profiles it reminds me of an older hyundai santa fe. I love everything about them except the softness and the fact that for 100k less you can get the same car. its like the corvette vs zr1 thing, I know the difference but most do not.

the g63 is missing the handeling and creature comforts for sure and i already have a garage full of impractical cars and getting one more for a DD seems a bit out of wack, plus it will take a few months to get a 14 and the discounts dont seem to be there like on the CTTS.

i prefer the wheel without the paddles. you have 3 stalks behind the wheel vs 4 stalks and 2 paddles.
Im agreement with you on the look, I own a 09 TTS and it looks mean in my opinion. The new ones dont strike me as agressive as the older body style again just my opinion take or leave it

Old 05-06-2013, 09:06 AM

I know what its like to have more than one impractical car
And end up taking the DD to dinner to avoid a valet or a bad spot, and kicking myself for being an idiot on the drive home, but in any event I personally love the look of the S with the Full Sport Edition and Wheel Arch Ext and Sport Edition Wheels painted Black.
Next to a X5M or ML63 both the profile, front end and rear is IMHO is the most agreesive look of the lot.
Point taken on the base Cayenne looking like the S (a bit) but the personal pleasure when u hit the throttle is worthwhile. Other than the G wagon (which still looks like a G550) what else is there that doesnt resemble the base model.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone bought a new turbo S? What kind of deal?