Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Taking off the low sulfur diesel sticker on dash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 10:49 PM
timwhayden is infamous around these parts
Taking off the low sulfur diesel sticker on dash

Is there any chance of damaging dash taking it off (looks terrible and is crooked)? Or just some Goo be Gone and done?

Old 08-11-2013, 06:51 AM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Mine came right off. I think I took it off before I left the dealer...

If you have the full leather interior and its on leather, I wouldn't use goo gone or anything like that on it.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:39 PM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
Take it off just like Gnat did.

Ronan

Old 08-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gnat
Mine came right off. I think I took it off before I left the dealer...

If you have the full leather interior and its on leather, I wouldn't use goo gone or anything like that on it.
Even on full leather interior, that part is plastic.

Old 08-12-2013, 02:56 PM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
Even on full leather interior, that part is plastic.
Figured it might be, but not having full leather I didn't know for sure and the important part is that stuff like goo gone can damage leather if you aren't careful.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Needsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud ofNeedsdecaf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gnat
Figured it might be, but not having full leather I didn't know for sure and the important part is that stuff like goo gone can damage leather if you aren't careful.
One can never be too safe.