Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Ordering Cayenne S with PDCC and PTV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2014 | 03:34 PM
|
stevefrommn has a spectacular aura aboutstevefrommn has a spectacular aura aboutstevefrommn has a spectacular aura about
Ordering Cayenne S with PDCC and PTV

I drove two Cayenne's back to back one had PDCC and PTV the other was just plain Air Susp. Wow what a difference the PDCC was just amazing a must have.
I was also surprised at how PTV made even slow speed sharp turns a dream.
I didn't think a 4500 Lb car could achieve these dynamics. Anyone else done a back to back and can comment. Should be able to put my order in on an S next week I hope.

Old 07-27-2014 | 06:58 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't do back to back but I got a lot of help from guys out here who convinced me that those 2 items were a must have. They were right. It is amazing isn't it? No regrets here. I just wish I had sprung for the ceramic brakes (big &) because of their lack of brake dust and killer stopping power.
The red brakes standard on the Turbo worked really well but the brake dust was killing me and had to clean them constantly.

Old 07-27-2014 | 07:20 PM
|
stevefrommn has a spectacular aura aboutstevefrommn has a spectacular aura aboutstevefrommn has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
I didn't do back to back but I got a lot of help from guys out here who convinced me that those 2 items were a must have. They were right. It is amazing isn't it? No regrets here. I just wish I had sprung for the ceramic brakes (big &) because of their lack of brake dust and killer stopping power.
The red brakes standard on the Turbo worked really well but the brake dust was killing me and had to clean them constantly.
I'm already 20k higher than I started so I'm stopping NOW and just going to put in my order.

Old 07-27-2014 | 09:23 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Both options are a must have in my opinion. I'll be ordering them again in my new CTT refresh coming shortly...

Old 07-31-2014 | 04:35 PM
xray doc is infamous around these parts
Test drove both GTS and TT without, but because I surveyed this posting site often when I was purchasing, I chose both options. I'm very happy with both these options as this truck handles very, very well. I'm not sure if they matter as much with smaller vehicles.