Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Light Switch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2018, 12:03 PM
roderijk is infamous around these parts
Light Switch

I was just wondering just like everybody else from time to time. Pertaining the Light Switch on the 2012 Cayanne Turbo, it shows, Automatic, Daytime, and Nighttime mode, however it shows "OFF" on the switch.
When positioned on the "OFF" position it does NOTHING, This Nothing bothers me, because I want it all off, no lights at DAYTIME, HELLO!! there is so much sun we don't need these on, but it seems like something is stuck, but I did not notice in 5 years that the lights where ON until I parked the car in front of a tinted window and I looked at myself sitting in the car and the lights where ON while the switch was on OFF.
If it is not stuck, is there a way to turn them off!!

Danke

Old 03-26-2018, 07:39 PM
e30rapidic is infamous around these partse30rapidic is infamous around these parts
they may be your daytime running lights. There is a settings menu that you can access.....

Activating and deactivating automatic daytime driving lights
The daytime driving lights can be switched on and off (not available in Canada).

Old 03-27-2018, 02:36 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by e30rapidic
they may be your daytime running lights. There is a settings menu that you can access.....

Activating and deactivating automatic daytime driving lights
The daytime driving lights can be switched on and off (not available in Canada).

Thank you, I will make note of that!!

Old 03-27-2018, 02:43 PM
sunroof on the 958

Is it normal for a 958 to crack and pop on right front side of roof when passing over a bump? first owner is me!! so no wreck. It does have the big panoramic sunroof, I have checked all sector of the panoramic roof and all seem intact and fitted perfectly.

Old 03-31-2018, 03:49 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roderijk
Is it normal for a 958 to crack and pop on right front side of roof when passing over a bump? first owner is me!! so no wreck. It does have the big panoramic sunroof, I have checked all sector of the panoramic roof and all seem intact and fitted perfectly.
Not normal, and I'd suggest you start a NEW thread with your question and an title that describes the issue. Posting a new subject at the end of another thread isn't going to get it the attention it needs, and is sometimes thought of as impolite.