Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

Video: Wicked Cayenne Turbo w/ Bolt-ons - Dyno ~ 675 hp / 710 tq [HD 1080P] [Graph]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 08:00 AM
bonemechanic is infamous around these parts
Renaissance Man, I have a 2006 Turbo S and am about to venture down this path. So far I have done some of the bolt on's. (IPD Plenum, 2nd Cat Del) Car still is a little sluggish (after my GTR). Want a bit more. Do you have any tips for someone?? I tried to call/talk to the guys at Leistrung but can never get anyone on the phone or a call back. I was thinking on using their primary delete pipe and exhaust.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonemechanic
Renaissance Man, I have a 2006 Turbo S and am about to venture down this path. So far I have done some of the bolt on's. (IPD Plenum, 2nd Cat Del) Car still is a little sluggish (after my GTR). Want a bit more. Do you have any tips for someone?? I tried to call/talk to the guys at Leistrung but can never get anyone on the phone or a call back. I was thinking on using their primary delete pipe and exhaust.
From what I understand, Rob from Leistung is putting a hold on new business since he has other matters that is demanding the majority of his attention.

Are you aware that the 955 (2006) CTTS is a different engine than the 957 CTTS that I have? Though I am sure the gains would be similar, I cannot vouch for them personally. With that said, I would say your best bet to get out some of the lag is to get an EVOMS air intake, diverter valves, ECU tune, and primary / secondary cat bypass pipes. I also happen to like my Sprintbooster since it helps with more aggressive throttle mapping and TCU learning algorithm.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:42 PM
jasonsowers is infamous around these parts
At the crank? Could I see what the car puts down at the wheels?

Old 07-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jasonsowers
At the crank? Could I see what the car puts down at the wheels?
It sounds like you did not check out the dyno on the very first post... or the video of the dyno session (also located in the first post).

Old 07-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Renaissance.Man
It sounds like you did not check out the dyno on the very first post... or the video of the dyno session (also located in the first post).
Got it. I didn't see the hot link. Looks good. Are you running water/meth?

Old 07-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by jasonsowers
Got it. I didn't see the hot link. Looks good. Are you running water/meth?
Nope. Wanted to bump boost a little up to 20 psi and run meth to compensate. Had a talk with Softronics and was told that in order bump boost, I would have to get a standalone boost controller. Didn't want the additional exposure risk on a DD for the boost controller and found it hard to justify the meth injection alone for just the small bump in Octane and lower air temps. Wanted the pretty package deal with factory value management. However, it doesn't look like a valid option.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by Renaissance.Man
Nope. Wanted to bump boost a little up to 20 psi and run meth to compensate. Had a talk with Softronics and was told that in order bump boost, I would have to get a standalone boost controller. Didn't want the additional exposure risk on a DD for the boost controller and found it hard to justify the meth injection alone for just the small bump in Octane and lower air temps. Wanted the pretty package deal with factory value management. However, it doesn't look like a valid option.
Meth would really wake that truck up.