Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

Cayenne - Softronics Tune + Bolt-ons - Results ~ 726 hp / 808 tq

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TT VIPER
What are the dimensions of that intercooler?
Stock intercooler core is 11.5" x 11.5" and has a 2.5" thick core (18 row). This core is 12" x 12" and is 3.5" thick core (19 row).

Originally Posted by TT VIPER
ETS is well known performance company and a strong player in the GTR league. Their products are very high quality.
Agreed. Besides the fact that they beat the AMS Alpha 16 GT-R a couple of weeks ago, they now have the fastest GT-R running their ETS cores.

Here is a comparison of their "old" core design from a few years ago holding their own against the benchmark 997.2 GT2RS ICs:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...7-2-gt2rs.html

Old 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Nice thread Kent!
Look forward to getting your files!!

Old 01-26-2016, 08:32 PM
moreturbo is infamous around these parts
Sorry to revive a "dead" thread but I recently bought a 2011 958 Cayenne Turbo and I'm interested in following in your footsteps. Do you have a guide on what mods to start with? Perhaps a tune and 2nd cat delete? Has there been any updates since 2014?

Old 02-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Lve2xlr8 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Softronic
You are definitely in the 700 club. The numbers look very good and adding Vbox data will be even more compelling. The Maf deleting and a few other final changes to the file should nicely complete the package. The key is knowing what and how to make the changes in the code. I know you can appreciate that .

Best Regards,
Scott Slauson
Are you guys going to release a tune for the 958 Turbo?

Old 02-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Lve2xlr8
Are you guys going to release a tune for the 958 Turbo?

Hello,

Softronic has had a flash for the 958 yet you would have been required to send the DME to us. Softronic has always preferred to flash by the port as physical tampering with the DME's were never in the best interests of the customer. We will be releasing the tuning for these and the 991,981 and the Panamera etc with flashing by the port in a couple weeks.

Best,
Scott

Like us on Facebook for updates and promos

24HRS Daytona Winner programmed by Softronic!
Porsche Interseries programmed along with teamed owned Tudor and World Challenge cars in an exclusive with Softronic.
Porsche PCA racing binary check by Softronic for compliance.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Softronic
Hello,

Softronic has had a flash for the 958 yet you would have been required to send the DME to us. Softronic has always preferred to flash by the port as physical tampering with the DME's were never in the best interests of the customer. We will be releasing the tuning for these and the 991,981 and the Panamera etc with flashing by the port in a couple weeks.

Best,
Scott
Is this information online anywhere? I looked at your site and don't see anything for 2011+
http://www.softronicsoftware.com/sea..._query=Cayenne

I would like to add you to the list of "Best 958 Cayenne Turbo mods" which is ranking quite well on google
http://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-c...er-5k-10k.html

Old 02-18-2016, 04:21 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
that thing has to be a laugh riot to drive.

Old 02-19-2016, 07:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !Softronic Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by moreturbo
Is this information online anywhere? I looked at your site and don't see anything for 2011+
http://www.softronicsoftware.com/sea..._query=Cayenne

I would like to add you to the list of "Best 958 Cayenne Turbo mods" which is ranking quite well on google
http://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-c...er-5k-10k.html

Thank You for the offer. Could you send me a PM and we could discuss so that you could when it is available via port flashing soon?

Best,
Scott

Like us on Facebook for updates and promos

24HRS Daytona Winner programmed by Softronic!
Porsche Interseries programmed along with teamed owned Tudor and World Challenge cars in an exclusive with Softronic.
Porsche PCA racing binary check by Softronic for compliance.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Back on topic...member Tomabram had multiple identities and has been dispatched

Old 03-01-2016, 07:36 PM
shame there's not more replies to this interesting thread

Old 03-02-2016, 07:27 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
shame there's not more replies to this interesting thread
You have to realize that Kent's last reply to this thread was a year and a half ago too. The Cayenne section isn't usually too busy with traffic.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by jdubbya
You have to realize that Kent's last reply to this thread was a year and a half ago too. The Cayenne section isn't usually too busy with traffic.
I realize that. I just wish there was a active forum of Cayenne Turbo owners that were interested in modifying the vehicle like there is for other Porsche models.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:25 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
I realize that. I just wish there was a active forum of Cayenne Turbo owners that were interested in modifying the vehicle like there is for other Porsche models.

It just takes time and money. Neither of which have been in abundant supply around my house. I've done some mods but there are always more I'd like to do.

I've had mine going on two years and I've noticed participation around here seems to go a bit in waves. I'm used to another car forum where it is VERY active so yeah the Cayenne section is pretty dead.

I think a lot of folks do the basics like I did: tune and exhaust and pretty much go from there. I still want to do more with the intake and exhaust but never seem to have an excess of time and money at the same time. Would love to do a full 3" from intercoolers all the way out the other end.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:01 PM
CALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really nice
Cool ECU upgrade for California

ANyone know of ECU upgrade for the 955 for Californians