Disappointed with Cayenne purchase

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 02:53 PM
TurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond repute
Disappointed with Cayenne purchase

Just picked up a Cayenne S. It was shinny and blue and thought it would be good match to my 996 turbo. I couldn't resist. Now that I am starting to learn the car, or truck or SUV, still not sure what I should call it.
I am amazed that I am actually getting into this thing.

Until this, see the attached picture. 150MPH limit?

Really? how am I spose keep up with Cleveland traffic?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	04 14 2011 007.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	344332  
Old 03-10-2014, 03:36 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
why are you disappointed in your purchase? btw, that sticker comes equipped on cayennes that came oem with all season tires as the speed rating on the tires isn't high enough for the top speed if the car. so while the car can go a little faster, its a warning saying not to as the tires may fail.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:00 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
I think he's joking.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:50 AM
XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !
Swap on some Z-rated tires and you're good to go. You may want to wait another week or two though.

Old 03-11-2014, 12:45 PM
TurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by XR4Tim
Swap on some Z-rated tires and you're good to go. You may want to wait another week or two though.

Exactly what I am going to do. Going to run Blizacks in the winter and something speed rated for summer.

I had no idea these things were so cool. Who would have thought it?

Old 03-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TurboTodd
I had no idea these things were so cool. Who would have thought it?
You are preaching to the choir, my friend...

Old 03-12-2014, 12:41 PM
I like it so much I am going to give it a good detail and take it to cars and coffee. You think Im kidding .. just watch me

Old 03-12-2014, 12:45 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
955 or 958?

Old 03-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
955 or 958?
2009 S .. so 955

Nice one owner, dealer serviced, have all service records since new.
purchased from the dealer that sold it new.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:58 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
You have a bigger problem. Someone is bad at math.

240 kph = 149.129 mph.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:20 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
2009 S .. so 955

Nice one owner, dealer serviced, have all service records since new.
purchased from the dealer that sold it new.
i think 09 is 957, you have the face lift

Old 03-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by MikeL
i think 09 is 957, you have the face lift
Thanks for that, im still trying to figure out if I call it a car or a truck

Old 03-13-2014, 03:09 AM
997turbos_1980 is infamous around these parts
Run Michelin's. The best…hands down

Old 03-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Rampino is infamous around these parts
Are you going to tow your car with your truckcarsuv? I would love to see some pics of that. I bet they look real nice together.

Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM
XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !
I like it so much I am going to give it a good detail and take it to cars and coffee. You think Im kidding .. just watch me
Are the C&C starting up again in April? I would love to see it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Disappointed with Cayenne purchase