Chassis system failure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 09:52 PM
BraDek is infamous around these parts
Chassis system failure

2009 Cayenne GTS. I just bought and this fault comes on everytime I turn on vehicle. My scanner pulls a Dampering adjustment valve failure. None of my air suspension are never found low or even stuck in any positions. Everything works properly except switching to Sports mode, my system show cannot go into Sports mode. I need help before actually buying a whole new right front air shock assembly. Anyone have any ideas? Please advise thank you!

​​​​​​​

Old 01-29-2023, 08:29 AM
Nickaruby is infamous around these parts
Similar issue

Hey did you figure this out by chance? I just purchased an 09 GTS at auction that I got running and cleaned up nice, there is a transfer case issue and chassis fault but other than that it's really nice for a flipper car.

I noticed my front right bag would not accept any air art all and is 100% deflated after a few minutes. when I removed the air lines at the valve block to manually fill all four bags, the rears accepted air and held, front left accepted air and held, front right accepted air and got hard but when compressor air was taken away, all the air released from the hose. It went pssshhh all gone, the others hissed and had a noticeable closing off sound to the air coming out. Like pssssss-dd sound. My guess and first step is the check valve on the FR air strut. I learned on here that people have filled a small metal cup with wd40 and dropped it in then boiled it with a torch for a bit. Guess it dissolves the sediment blocked the valve from working properly. Next step is compressor replacement...

09 GTS

The 04 Turbo is my Personal, it has a 957 front end swap.

Let me know what you have going on with your truck.