Chicago A Regional 6speedonline enthusiast member group.

Need alcantara work done for interior of 2008 Audi S8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 05:21 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Need alcantara work done for interior of 2008 Audi S8

This is just too boring for me...

Old 02-20-2008, 11:19 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Definitely, I love Alcantera & Full leather on the M5

Old 02-20-2008, 11:27 PM
CaRJoE0220 is infamous around these partsCaRJoE0220 is infamous around these parts
Remove those and throw some comfy Recaros in there. That would be cool IMO

Old 02-21-2008, 07:41 AM
zen garage is infamous around these parts
how about some suede inserts with diamond stitiching? Besides cleaning up that bumper on your new LP, I do interiors too.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:36 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by zen garage
how about some suede inserts with diamond stitiching? Besides cleaning up that bumper on your new LP, I do interiors too.

What do you do ? Come again?

Old 02-21-2008, 01:48 PM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SHANKENFELTER
What do you do ? Come again?
I believe he owns Auto Werks in Northbrook.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:08 PM
I spent a few days with your new LP...I own Autowerks. In addition to paint and bodywerks we do full interiors and some of the craziest audio you have ever seen

Old 02-25-2008, 10:20 PM
I spent a few days with your new LP...I own Autowerks. In addition to paint and bodywerks we do full interiors and some of the craziest audio you have ever seen
My friend Kasia now works there. Please have her call me regarding audio for the LP. It comes with a nav/kenwood, but distortion sucks. I need something kick *** without putting a huge sub in the hood. Perhaps a smaller sub behind the pass. seat?

Old 02-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
how about some suede inserts with diamond stitiching?
That would look awesome.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:17 PM
the suede with diamond stitching would mimic the lp interior and play well together. i am doing my g's interior like that as well as a g spyder that belongs to a customer. from what I understand you have already been in contact with kasia as well as my head stereo installer, eric. you are in good hands...stop by the shop sometime. my employees will treat you well.

Ron Durchin(owner)
Autowerks of Northbrook

Old 02-27-2008, 10:58 AM
BMMMW is infamous around these parts
Ron,how long have you been in business in Northbrook? I lived there for about 10 years or so, and now I am up in Vernon Hills. I am looking for some install help with suspension and some small electrical stuff. Can you guys help me out with a free quote?

Thanks,

Phil

Old 02-27-2008, 11:11 AM
BMMMW is infamous around these parts
Hey Ron, I was just looking at your web page, and some of your gallery pics are the same as the pics on the drivers image web page. Are you guys partners or linked somehow?

Old 03-06-2008, 07:16 PM
phil, I previously was loosely connected with a bodyshop that did work for drivers image. my website was designed by the same guy.i am currently working on a full rebuild of my website because it sux. i would be more than happy to sit down and discuss your needs. feel free to stop by or give me a call.