Chicago A Regional 6speedonline enthusiast member group.

Where in the chicago area is everyone from?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Noel is infamous around these partsNoel is infamous around these parts
bucktown
damen and armitage

Old 06-15-2006, 07:36 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JR.
SellLow,
yep, there ain't much action on the north shore..
from LF, the city is only a 30 min boat ride.. we pickup people at Diversey all the time and sometimes, pickup food there.. as well....
the 3rd of July fireworks, Venetian night and the air and water show are all great by boat. and yes, rafting by the water plant is fun.. especially, topless..
here are a few G rated pics from some of the poker runs that we participated in this winter in the keys..
JR you are the resident chicago PIMP! Show us the way fearless leader

Old 06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
JR.
Banned
JR. is infamous around these parts
BoyRacer,
lots of "virgins" at the Madonna show last night.. very hot !!
life's not just about fast cars..
start the summer... and enjoy EVERYTHING..
JR

Old 06-16-2006, 01:28 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
how was the show? My parents gave up their tickets last minute. I heard she has been shutting down the AC in the stadiums she performs in.

Old 06-16-2006, 05:04 PM
JR.
Banned
the show was good but i expect very good to great.. the Stones blew her doors off. ... also, she played too many songs from the new album..
we were hot before she came on stage (no A/C) and when the music started and the dancing began, we were all very wet...
my female friend liked the show more than i did.. which is ok by me..
JR

Old 06-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
JR you are the resident chicago PIMP! Show us the way fearless leader
Agreed, but you seem to be pimping it as well in your new GT3 Mo

JR -- The new avatar just kicks your pimp status up a notch

Jeremy

Old 08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
D-VO is infamous around these partsD-VO is infamous around these parts
Crystal Lake here, not very far from Ferrarislave

Old 08-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Teck Mafia
Crystal Lake here, not very far from Ferrarislave

Ahhh, Crystal Lake. My highschool hang out city. Used to drag race on Rte 14. Also going north on Rte 31 from Rte 14 we measured and at the top of the hill towards Rte 176 is the exact quarter mile

Is Tommy's hotdog stand still there?? Lots of great memories out there

Old 08-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Jamie B. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JR.
from LF, the city is only a 30 min boat ride.. we pickup people at Diversey all the time and sometimes, pickup food there.. as well....
the 3rd of July fireworks, Venetian night and the air and water show are all great by boat. and yes, rafting by the water plant is fun.. especially, topless..
here are a few G rated pics from some of the poker runs that we participated in this winter in the keys..
hmm, I see many familiar boats and a familiar location in your photo's :

Kens 51 Outerlimits
Lennys 50 Nortech ( Predator )
Steves 42 Baja ( Freedom )
Ricks 36 Cigarette Gladiator

and getting gas / lunch stop at Gilberts. Stu's runs are always a good time. I'm wondering if we know one another, and if you're a member of the Chicago Powerboat Club ?

- Jamie Brown
PS - there is a Chicago Scene party in the Crib / Play Pen this Saturday 8/5.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
D-VO is infamous around these partsD-VO is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
Ahhh, Crystal Lake. My highschool hang out city. Used to drag race on Rte 14. Also going north on Rte 31 from Rte 14 we measured and at the top of the hill towards Rte 176 is the exact quarter mile

Is Tommy's hotdog stand still there?? Lots of great memories out there
Yeah Tommy's is stil there, and it's still ****ing awesome!they grew too, they had like 6 locations at one time.

What section of Rte 31 is the quarter mile, I always figured from 3 oaks to the bridge heading north was a 1/4 mile, maybe that's what you're talking about. What Highschool did you go to? and when did you graduate?

Old 08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
JR.
Banned
Jamie B.

we are talking about stopping by.. Gary B. and Steve L.. and myself.. i used to belong a while ago.. we hung out with the FPC this winter... on 4 of their trips... Gilberts, Holiday Isle and Key West are ALWAYS fun.. center console partying (22 people) ....

yea .. baby.. makes this car stuff look pretty tame..
and yes, we do a considerable amount of boating on lake michigan.. most from lake forest..

Old 08-03-2006, 12:16 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by schicago
northside near Lincolnwood
i live in lincolnwood

Old 08-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by JR.
.. center console partying (22 people) ....
haha, Gary emailed me those pictures of all you loaded up on his Concept, I was suppose to come but schedule didnt work out, looked like a good time ..someone that was at the Tiki Bar also took a photo of you all on it when you stopped there that night, and they posted it on OSO

Old 08-04-2006, 11:30 AM
JR.
Banned
Jamie,
i heard about the OSO post and pics but never saw them.. do you have a link? i would like to see them and share them with Gary.. he never saw them..
thanks,
JR
p.s. what boat will you be on Staurday?

Old 08-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Smile

Originally Posted by JR.
Jamie,
i heard about the OSO post and pics but never saw them.. do you have a link? i would like to see them and share them with Gary.. he never saw them..
thanks,
JR
p.s. what boat will you be on Staurday?
JR,

I'll see if I can find it, it was only 1 photo. I dont remember what thread it was in, so it may take me a little while..

Saturday is starting to look like a no-go for me, business scheduling issues, blah..are you going to be on Steves Baja or Garys Tiger ? Wait, on second thought, lol, Gary would NEVER let his Tiger in that type of atmosphere, it would actually get dirty !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where in the chicago area is everyone from?