Chicago A Regional 6speedonline enthusiast member group.

Anyone know Nick Memeti? (freedom mortgage team)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Abraham996 is infamous around these parts
Prespar: I didnt think they were bought out. Thanks for the info

Old 06-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Futureman is infamous around these parts
Pictures.

Just for reference, here is where the house is located. In the second pic, you can see the size of the house compared to two 7k - 10k sqaure foot houses in one of the other large Burr Ridge subdivisions.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:33 AM
Black V12 is infamous around these parts
I don't get the big house thing... maybe because I don't plan to have a family/kids, but I'd much rather have moderate-sized apartments/condos (4ksqft) in a couple cities. But maybe that's just me... maybe this guy doesn't like to travel or whatever.

I suspect, however, I'm happier with a few homes in different places than he is five years from now.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
That thing is just enormous!
Hope to see it complete one day.

Old 07-19-2008, 12:25 AM
lsbe36 is infamous around these parts
Drove by this castle today, i might say its located literally in the middle of no where. Sure its right off frontage road, on a little street called meadow brook ln, but i mean theres only one other home that even its a million in this area. I see alot of development in this area in the future, when the economy picks up, since its in a secluded area with acres and acres for sale. I think Nick's got a good thing though,his parents own over 3-4 acres in this same area. In fact the lot next to him is owned by them and they have a sign with their company advertising home construction along with a 2 acre lot. I dont think nick will have trouble selling this property, i'm not sure how much this house is worth but he'll be able to sell it if he has to.
I feel bad for the ranch next to the home, it looks totally out of place next to this thing.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Wi_KeD_M5 is infamous around these parts
Wow! That thing is ginormous!

Makes me think that the stealth bomber didn't have any place to land and just kind of plopped in the middle of the field from those overhead shots.

As much effort as it takes me to keep my place up, I can't imagine the amount of people and work it would take to up keep something 20x as large as my place. A modern day (Bruce) Wayne manor.