Boulder meet and ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cornfed
Still in CA?
First pic on the right...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ity-event.html

Old 09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
Looks like i'm on the schedule for him do the radar detector/laser jammer install next week (provided i dont get arrested and impounded before then) as long as my UrQ is on the road. Should be a good example if you want to check it when its done. having 2 blinder m25's installed (front and back) and a bel sti-r...also a backup camera and possibly a new touch screen head unit, cause the dial and buttons on the audi gear is kinda a reach with the layout of that ****pit.
Did you buy the m25's or is he. Group deal???

Old 09-16-2008, 08:20 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Cornfed
Did you buy the m25's or is he. Group deal???
Well, after the 2nd pull over in as many weeks, I scrambled and bought them online. I'm sure Clay would hook whoever on here up, but not sure what he gets them for or anything.
I'll be getting the backup cam and headunit and such sourced from him though.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:23 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
I have the Blinders, they work well. Mine interface the head unit and mute the music when active...there are some other toys, but that's for another time ;-)

Old 09-16-2008, 08:29 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by deepblue
I have the Blinders, they work well. Mine interface the head unit and mute the music when active...there are some other toys, but that's for another time ;-)
Nice. I went ahead and grabbed a 9500i to get me by till it gets in...which i can then use in the UrQ till we take that one in...while faster, I am thinking that car may not be such a cop magnet (course if i get popped in that one, they prolly arent going to be as forgiving either :-))

Old 09-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Well, after the 2nd pull over in as many weeks, I scrambled and bought them online. I'm sure Clay would hook whoever on here up, but not sure what he gets them for or anything.
I'll be getting the backup cam and headunit and such sourced from him though.

PM Were you picked them up if you dont mind.

Aaron

Old 09-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
When do they close? not sure if i can have the UrQ broken in enough by then to actually take it up and run it.
don't know but will find out and post when they close, but it's probably 8 ish...

as for the evening downtown cruise, maybe the weekend after this one (last weekend of the month)?

Old 09-16-2008, 09:21 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Prche951
don't know but will find out and post when they close, but it's probably 8 ish...

as for the evening downtown cruise, maybe the weekend after this one (last weekend of the month)?
I should be down for a cruise last weekend of the month. Waiting for some new tires and replacing my fuel pump. Weird i chewed thru those toyo's on the rear racing a s65 several times one night .

dc

Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ldc
I should be down for a cruise last weekend of the month. Waiting for some new tires and replacing my fuel pump. Weird i chewed thru those toyo's on the rear racing a s65 several times one night .

dc

how did you like the toyos??? how do they hook? I can't stand the contis and just got a set of ps2 sport ribs but haven't put them on yet.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I kinda want to go to Bandimere and see what the Lambo will run. I know it will be disappointing a bit up here at altitude, but was hoping to take it and the Quattro up (Audi should be on the road this week...then have a few thousand of break-in before i can run it) but not sure how much longer the strip is open.

Id be down for a drive though. The 20th I'm going to this: (below) - I know Clay would love to have any of you guys show up. I think Aaron is coming up in the Vette.
I'll be there, again in my GTS. See you then. What time will you be arriving so we can meet up?

Old 09-17-2008, 06:55 AM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Prche951
how did you like the toyos??? how do they hook? I can't stand the contis and just got a set of ps2 sport ribs but haven't put them on yet.
For the price the toyo's were pretty good, better than my conti's. But i still manage to lose traction with the 315 toyo's. I am trying the falken 452's now.

dc

Old 09-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by ldc
For the price the toyo's were pretty good, better than my conti's. But i still manage to lose traction with the 315 toyo's. I am trying the falken 452's now.

dc

You should try the nitto INVO's. I have those on my other porsche and they ride great.

I think I am going to head over to Bandimere in about 1 hour, their hours are 4pm to 9pm and the weather looks ok, so it may be worth a shot, besides Kevin has been asking me to do a redline run with durametrics.

Old 09-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Jace
I'll be there, again in my GTS. See you then. What time will you be arriving so we can meet up?
probably around 11 I think. I told Clay I would leave them there for a while, so whatever time he wants me to drop them off really. but if i drop them off and go back, ill go at 12 or whatever when he is starting it. He acted like there will be food and such, so i'm up for hanging out for a while and having some grub.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
ok, well if plans change call me on my cell. 720-253-6244,
but as of now I will plan on arriving at 11:30am. We can meet up and hang out from that point.

btw, if you're wondering how I respond so quickly, these msgs that I subscribe to, go to my iphone, so a quick response is easy.
I honestly don't sit by the comp all day.... just most of the day....

Old 09-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jace
ok, well if plans change call me on my cell. 720-253-6244,
but as of now I will plan on arriving at 11:30am. We can meet up and hang out from that point.

btw, if you're wondering how I respond so quickly, these msgs that I subscribe to, go to my iphone, so a quick response is easy.
I honestly don't sit by the comp all day.... just most of the day....
I don't think it actually starts till noon. But either way I'll see you there.

I on the other hand have several machines in front of me most of the day :-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Boulder meet and ride