What did Santa bring you?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 12:54 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
off topic but somebody want to explain rep power to me?

Old 12-29-2008, 06:53 PM
nightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to all
Originally Posted by JDMdoriffftoooo
off topic but somebody want to explain rep power to me?

Yea, mee to please. I do not get it, although I just added to yours! Whatever that means....

Old 12-29-2008, 07:23 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Originally Posted by nightdriver
Yea, mee to please. I do not get it, although I just added to yours! Whatever that means....
How did you do that?

Old 12-29-2008, 09:13 PM
nightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to all
Click on the little Olympic medal looking thing on the upper right hand side of the post and then say you agree or disagree with the person's post... the more people agree, the more "rep power" you get. I think......

Old 12-29-2008, 09:40 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
What about we rep each other?

Old 12-29-2008, 10:23 PM
You just got reped buddy... looking forward to seeing you this week.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
Santa brought me a leather jacket and a bunch of blurays.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:27 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Point2Point
Santa brought me a leather jacket and a bunch of blurays.
And I brought everyone here rep

Rep power doesn't really do anything. I usually add to someone when I really agree with what they are saying or subtract when I think that their post is useless and subtracts from the forum. Rep power has no meaning what so ever, as far as I know.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
How do the green squares work?

Old 12-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by nightdriver
You just got reped buddy... looking forward to seeing you this week.
[Xibit] You've officially been REPED![/Xibit]

How do the green squares work?
Pretty sure the more the rep, the more squares you get.

Old 12-30-2008, 08:41 AM
I just tried to give Cooper more, and it says I have to spread it around a bit before I can give him more.... how funny. A politically correct board.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by JDMdoriffftoooo
Pretty sure the more the rep, the more squares you get.
That's what I thought, but look at Damon on the previous page. He has Rep Power of 148 but only three green squares. McDBrendan, on the other hand, has Rep Power of 32 and eleven green squares.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:04 AM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Funny they tried this some time ago (before the site was sold) and it was a disaster...people just repping for the heck of it. I suppose it is meant to recognize (encourage) helpful posts and prevent (discourage) negative posts. You all get reps!!!!

Old 12-30-2008, 10:19 AM
That's what I thought, but look at Damon on the previous page. He has Rep Power of 148 but only three green squares. McDBrendan, on the other hand, has Rep Power of 32 and eleven green squares.
Yea, I understand the point, but the execution seems lacking. I dont get it.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Wonder if it is to help give people credibility for selling things on the forum or something? If you've got tons of rep points, maybe it would help show you aren't a random troll scammer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What did Santa bring you?