What did Santa bring you?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 11:42 AM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
What did Santa bring you?

I know some of you are a bit old to believe in Santa so bare with me I know most of you married guys got socks and stuff but what did the rest of you get?

I got one of these:

Old 12-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
I got the day off.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:49 AM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Everyone else got socks then I take it?

Old 12-26-2008, 02:04 PM
nightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to all
A passport 8500 YEA! and a round of golf in Hawaii, plane tickets NOT included.....

Old 12-26-2008, 02:16 PM
MNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really nice
I received a new Audi R8.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:21 PM
MNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really niceMNGolfer is just really nice
The photo did not transfer.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Nice let us know if you need it waxed up for a new years gift to yourself.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by MNGolfer
x100000000000000

Your gift > mine

Old 12-27-2008, 10:46 AM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
my mom did sent me socks

Old 12-27-2008, 11:07 AM
I gave my son socks and a tee shirt for Christmas. I have always been generous.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:33 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
A new travel guitar so i can stop splitting the woods on these expensive handmade ones :-)
And my Quattro :-)

Old 12-29-2008, 01:19 AM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNGolfer
Wow...really nice. Are you in CO or MN?

Old 12-29-2008, 01:30 AM
I am located in Minnesota.

Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
My first automatic skeleton watch from the inlaws!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 12-29-2008, 09:52 AM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
A new travel guitar so i can stop splitting the woods on these expensive handmade ones :-)
And my Quattro :-)
Nice! I love the wee Martin ones out there now.

I got a Carrera GT remote control car and some sick backpacking stuff.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What did Santa bring you?