Denver Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JDMdoriffftoooo
Whats the point of limiting cars unless we cant fit anymore? I don't see that being a problem yet.

On another note, I now have nothing to do Saturday but come to this meet. Problem is I was rear ended the other day and my car doesn't like being seen in such bad shape Anyone want to give me a ride from Boulder?

to keep guys like you out

seriously, sucks to hear about the accident, how bad is it?

Old 04-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Ferg is infamous around these parts
Got wind of this thread so thought I would say HI.

I'm all for moving forward in a positive direction, that will benefit the car community as a whole. Not sure what that direction is yet, but I'm sure all involved can work it out.

Ferg

Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ferg
Got wind of this thread so thought I would say HI.

I'm all for moving forward in a positive direction, that will benefit the car community as a whole. Not sure what that direction is yet, but I'm sure all involved can work it out.

Ferg
Agreed
Dennis

Old 04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Prche951
to keep guys like you out

seriously, sucks to hear about the accident, how bad is it?
See if any photos of your car show up anymore!

Um I need a new rear bumper, trunk, front bumper, grill and painted rear drivers 1/4 panel The insurance guy is going to look at it tomorrow.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:40 PM

Um I need a new rear bumper, trunk, front bumper, grill and painted rear drivers 1/4 panel The insurance guy is going to look at it tomorrow.

I can help in the body shop portion of things, there is only one painter in Boulder I will let touch my cars. Call me and I will fill you in.

Ferg

Old 04-09-2009, 08:40 PM

holy hell you might as well get a new car.....sounds like you took it from both ends

Old 04-09-2009, 08:51 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Prche951
holy hell you might as well get a new car.....sounds like you took it from both ends
Yeah the chick pushed me into Justin actually and his trailer hitch punched a hole in my front bumper. ***awaits sexual innuendo*** I don't want a new car...I just want mine fixed

Ferg, thanks but I think I am going to use the guy who does the paint for Justin and them. I guess it all depends on the estimates though. Thanks though and I will let you know if I have to go somewhere else.

And finally, PLEASE CAN I HAVE A RIDE FROM BOULDER?! Dave is going to be in Amsterdam or I would ask him.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Imola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura about
No need to limit anything

On the "parking map" it shows where to toss your beater car/rental, and that should solve some of the problems that they are having in Irvine.

As Chris posted, Bill and Jim have been invited to The Great Indoors this Saturday, and a few of us are going to talk about things.

When I spoke with Bill on the phone he seemed very nice, and was unaware of the C&C at The GI and also unaware of the C&C in Boulder.

See everybody on Saturday

BTW sorry about the accident.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:59 PM
I really really want to go Saturday, and participate in any talk, as well as be a part of the south show, but it's my wife's Bday, so sorry, I won't be there, I can't afford a divorce.

Ferg

Old 04-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Imola2001
No need to limit anything

On the "parking map" it shows where to toss your beater car/rental, and that should solve some of the problems that they are having in Irvine.

As Chris posted, Bill and Jim have been invited to The Great Indoors this Saturday, and a few of us are going to talk about things.

When I spoke with Bill on the phone he seemed very nice, and was unaware of the C&C at The GI and also unaware of the C&C in Boulder.

See everybody on Saturday

BTW sorry about the accident.

Justin, Myself, Chris, Ferg and Danny if he can make it will meet with Bill and discuss this.

I am on my second cigar, and bottle of wine on the phone with my uncle trying to convince him that this is a good investment so I can store it at my house

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferra...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 04-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Cayenne Club, got you email, but I don't have enough posts to reply. My email is mikeferg75 at hotmail.com

Ferg

Old 04-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Imola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura aboutImola2001 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ferg
I really really want to go Saturday, and participate in any talk, as well as be a part of the south show, but it's my wife's Bday, so sorry, I won't be there, I can't afford a divorce.

Ferg
See you in May

Old 04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
7turbo is infamous around these parts
We look forward to meeting with the group from the Great Indoors for dinner next week and will be at their event this weekend.

In the interim, for viewers not associated with either group, I want to answer a few questions.

On the website for Denver Cars and Coffee, Fly-by posted about 10 spaces being reserved for Ford GT's. As some of you may know, both Fly-by and myself own Ford GT's and have an email group of a number of owners in the Front Range. Eight other owners plus us, have indicated they are coming on May 2nd, so the post was meant only to reference that. If 20 GT's showed up, we would try to group them together, but we wouldn't turn the other 10 away. We have told other clubs the same thing: let us know in advance your group is coming and we will set aside specific space for your members.

After I posted about our event on another forum, a friend suggested I also post on this forum. My first post on here was the thread about Denver Cars and Coffee. Until some of the responses came in, I was not aware of the show at the Great Indoors nor the one in Boulder. In no way, was it my intent to try and detract from either of those events.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Bill, rain or shine I will be there and it will be a nice turnout. No shop talk, just car talk tomorrow. You, Ferg, Chris, Justin, Danny and myself will work things out. Ferg runs the northern thing and Chris, Danny and I pretty much got the southern thing started. Nightdriver is the entire areas coordinator. And of course several in our group are a great help, such as ACS and JDM who take great photos as well when they are not crashing their cars. I am out of town right now and coming home tonight. see you all in the AM, should be there at 8-8:30 ish.
Dennis

Originally Posted by 7turbo
We look forward to meeting with the group from the Great Indoors for dinner next week and will be at their event this weekend.

In the interim, for viewers not associated with either group, I want to answer a few questions.

On the website for Denver Cars and Coffee, Fly-by posted about 10 spaces being reserved for Ford GT's. As some of you may know, both Fly-by and myself own Ford GT's and have an email group of a number of owners in the Front Range. Eight other owners plus us, have indicated they are coming on May 2nd, so the post was meant only to reference that. If 20 GT's showed up, we would try to group them together, but we wouldn't turn the other 10 away. We have told other clubs the same thing: let us know in advance your group is coming and we will set aside specific space for your members.

After I posted about our event on another forum, a friend suggested I also post on this forum. My first post on here was the thread about Denver Cars and Coffee. Until some of the responses came in, I was not aware of the show at the Great Indoors nor the one in Boulder. In no way, was it my intent to try and detract from either of those events.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
And finally, PLEASE CAN I HAVE A RIDE FROM BOULDER?!
Still need a ride? PM me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver Cars and Coffee