So where's everybody going May 2nd? Park Meadows or Southlands??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gumba
sure is quiet in here all of a sudden

the quiet from everyone in here is closing the door on you.....

Old 05-15-2009, 09:24 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Show me the time of the Lancer Evo on the Nurburgring- I havent heard of one much less of one beating a GT-R.

Yes a stock evo will give a 996 a good run, but not a 996tt. Put $30k of mods into anything and it will definitely be quick, that's a hell of a grocery cart with jatos and a reliable used ejection seat.

As for the 997 beaing better? depends on your definition, maybe you think a riced out sedan is better than a world class sports car with 40+ years of racing heritage, but most people wouldnt even consider it.

It always amazes me that there are people who justify their crap outside of saying it smokes stuff that cost 5x as much, using that precedence a built honda civic with a HUGE turbo costs many times less and will absolutely destory your beloved lancer. Please, stop making this about money, with everything you spent you could have had a nice 99x turbo but instead you chose your lancer sedan.

I maintain, that you're nuttier than squirrel $hit!

Straight line power, who are you kidding Prche951. Evo couldn't win 3 WRCs if it was designed for straight line driving. And the guy wanted something he could enjoy. He never mentioned that once. He said he was burnt out. I think anyone who would have spent $100K in modifications through the years could be easy burnt out on it. That's normal. He said he just about cried when he sold it. And the only reason he sold it was cause his wife wouldn't let him have both the 997 and the Evo. I'm not trying to be a dick here but it's like you just want to prove the porsche 997 is better than a modified Evo which it isn't. The GT2 got smoked by the new GTR at Nurburing this last year and a GTR R35 gets smoked by modified Evos, so what does that tell you bro. You guys sit here and argue how awesome porsches are, etc, etc. but all your arguments never hold up. I'm not saying I'd rather own an Evo over a GT2 cause I wouldn't really. But in terms of performance and handling I do choose the Evo cause it's the best bang for you buck and you're not worrying on a daily basis if you're gonna get rock chips in you hood or whatever. It's a daily driver that can smoke cars that are 5 times as expensive, that's all that it is. It's not as pretty or luxurios as a porsche but it'll hang with them and probably beat them depending on what you've got. Hell even a stock evo is going to give a 996 a pretty good run for it's money. Put $30K worth of mods into the evo and you'll see what I'm talking about .

Old 05-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Banned
Gumba is infamous around these partsGumba is infamous around these parts
you're a total idiot Prche951 really you are. I bet you have about a 100 IQ don't you? Adult conversations without insults that's really rich coming from a guy who started this conversation based on insults. You act more like a 17 year old girl than anything. Blaming me for your way of dealing with things. Man you are a total loser, you really are. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would talk to you about cars. You obviously know nothing. I mean you haven't contributed anything on this whole topic except pure BS about this video or that road course. The only thing you know how to do is to look up stuff online and be a post *****. 17 years old, funny how I'm the one insulting you huh. Get a clue you f-ing dork. If I see you in person at this next meet I can' wait to see how you represent yourself in public. I bet you're the biggest ****** bag on the planet. So why can't you answer anything about cars is cause you don't know jack about cars. You're a complete idiot when it comes to cars. Your stupid comments alone make me realize you know nothing, nothing at all. God you're such a waste of my time I don't even know why I sit here and try and explain. What are you arguing with me for. Oh I know you're a drama queen, who's full of insecurities and doubts about himself, or should I say herself cause you're acting more like a b!tch than my gf. Get a clue prsche951 and get off these boards they're intended for guys who know a few things about automobiles. and obviously you know nothing. I'd love to see you on a course I'm sure you can't drive either. Oh by the way the porsche 951 is so 1980's I remember seeing it in the movie Weird Science. How cool was that car when I was like 8 yrs old. Gosh I really wish my evo had those pop up headlights their so cool even still today. Dork, do you sport a mullet too.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:31 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
egotistical? You're the one with the insecurity complex trying to justify your sedan by comparing it to a Porsche, which btw, I'll take that as as compliment, its nice to be the standard everyone is trying to compare to.

You try to bag on someone when you cant even change your own cams? wtf? Open the hood, remove the valve cover, voila, there they are! I'm sure your installer will point the out to you next time your there, admiring your folgers decaffeinated exhaust.

Typical coming from an egotistical dork like yourself that probably couldn't even do his own oil change. much less know how to use a jack. My head is full of rice. Yours is full of nothing. It so funny hearing these types of comments from guys like yourself that know nothing about cars except how to wash them. Prsche 951 you will never understand what a ****** bag you are. and how stupid you sound right now.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:39 AM
PRCHE951, He really has your number doesnt he? Its almost like he KNOWS you.

Gumby, yes it sucks driving a lipstick red riced out grocery sedan (OK, you have waaaay more trunk space than all of us), I thought you were pretty cool "owning it" but man... sell the car or get some counseling. Seriously.

I'll throw one out for Small Shrimp...youre nuttier than a Tim Hortons Christmas Maple Log.

you're a total idiot Prche951 really you are. I bet you have about a 100 IQ don't you? Adult conversations without insults that's really rich coming from a guy who started this conversation based on insults. You act more like a 17 year old girl than anything. Blaming me for your way of dealing with things. Man you are a total loser, you really are. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would talk to you about cars. You obviously know nothing. I mean you haven't contributed anything on this whole topic except pure BS about this video or that road course. The only thing you know how to do is to look up stuff online and be a post *****. 17 years old, funny how I'm the one insulting you huh. Get a clue you f-ing dork. If I see you in person at this next meet I can' wait to see how you represent yourself in public. I bet you're the biggest ****** bag on the planet. So why can't you answer anything about cars is cause you don't know jack about cars. You're a complete idiot when it comes to cars. Your stupid comments alone make me realize you know nothing, nothing at all. God you're such a waste of my time I don't even know why I sit here and try and explain. What are you arguing with me for. Oh I know you're a drama queen, who's full of insecurities and doubts about himself, or should I say herself cause you're acting more like a b!tch than my gf. Get a clue prsche951 and get off these boards they're intended for guys who know a few things about automobiles. and obviously you know nothing. I'd love to see you on a course I'm sure you can't drive either. Oh by the way the porsche 951 is so 1980's I remember seeing it in the movie Weird Science. How cool was that car when I was like 8 yrs old. Gosh I really wish my evo had those pop up headlights their so cool even still today. Dork, do you sport a mullet too.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
FaFaSupra is a splendid one to beholdFaFaSupra is a splendid one to beholdFaFaSupra is a splendid one to beholdFaFaSupra is a splendid one to beholdFaFaSupra is a splendid one to beholdFaFaSupra is a splendid one to beholdFaFaSupra is a splendid one to behold
Man, Gumba what a way to represent. you sound like the d***bag to me. you sound like nothing but a punk yourself.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by D33PBLU3
egotistical? You're the one with the insecurity complex trying to justify your sedan by comparing it to a Porsche, which btw, I'll take that as as compliment, its nice to be the standard everyone is trying to compare to.

You try to bag on someone when you cant even change your own cams? wtf? Open the hood, remove the valve cover, voila, there they are! I'm sure your installer will point the out to you next time your there, admiring your folgers decaffeinated exhaust.
Hey my names' D33PBLU3, and I'm here to defend my porsche brother who knows nothing about cars.

I'm tryin to compare my evo to your porsche yeah right. Porsche is not the standard. The McLaren F1 is the standard, your car is not even a supercar dude. It's a f-n porsche, which are notorious for breaking down all the time.

Can't even do my own cams, where the hell did you get that info you dork. You guys are so f-ing stupid you pull crap outa nowhere just to argue.

I'm done talking to you losers, you know nothing about cars. Pull the valve cover and there they are. Thank god my installer showed me before I put them in my exhaust. Installer, what the hell is an installer? BTW my exhaust is made out of titanium. You stupid porsche one is crap compared to what I got.

It's funny how you guys think that just cause it has a porsche emblem on the hood that it's this f-ing supercar. Get a reality check.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 AM
StiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud ofStiRulz has much to be proud of
you're a total idiot GUMBA really you are. I bet you have about a 10 IQ don't you? Adult conversations without insults that's really rich coming from a guy who started this conversation based on insults. You act more like a 17 year old girl than anything. Blaming me for your way of dealing with things. Man you are a total loser, you really are. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would talk to you about cars. You obviously know nothing. I mean you haven't contributed anything on this whole topic except pure BS about this video or that road course. The only thing you know how to do is to look up stuff online and be a post *****. 17 years old, funny how I'm the one insulting you huh. Get a clue you f-ing dork. If I see you in person at this next meet I can' wait to see how you represent yourself in public. I bet you're the biggest ****** bag on the planet. So why can't you answer anything about cars is cause you don't know jack about cars. You're a complete idiot when it comes to cars. Your stupid comments alone make me realize you know nothing, nothing at all. God you're such a waste of my time I don't even know why I sit here and try and explain. What are you arguing with me for. Oh I know you're a drama queen, who's full of insecurities and doubts about himself, or should I say herself cause you're acting more like a b!tch than my gf. Get a clue GUMBA and get off these boards they're intended for guys who know a few things about automobiles. and obviously you know nothing. I'd love to see you on a course I'm sure you can't drive either. Oh by the way the Evo is so 1990's I remember seeing it in the movie Weird Science. How cool was that car when I was like 8 yrs old. Gosh I really wish my evo had those pop up headlights their so cool even still today. Dork, do you sport a mullet too.
Gimba, I fixed it for ya.... Hey can you go and get yourself another car, I really don't want to be associated with people like you. you are a looser for sure.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Banned
What happened to Prsch951 and his 1980's flip up style headlights? Man he's so righteous. I totally wanna be his friend.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned
This is I'm eatin up the comments you guys post here. Keep them coming they're about as lame as a porsche 951

Old 05-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Banned
Oh no my rep is going down. That is a total bummer. damn I'll never get the rep power I need now to make myself popular on these boards. Shucks

Old 05-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Check your posts, Learn to read and then respond. You have done nothing but compare your grocery catcher to the 996 and talk crap. As entertaining as it is, your obviously dillusional, remember what I said about GT-R vision? Seek help.

Yeah, Prche951 and I are friends, as well as most others in this thread...our group has vettes, vipers, AMG's, lambos etc...and we're all laughing at your nutty *** ridiculous posts. I am guessing you get similar reactions on the other forums too, makes for a frustrating day I bet. Do you know Imola2001 by chance?

Wow, titanium. neat. I once had a '70 Olds Vista cruiser station wagon with a tungsten exhaust (and polycarbonate guage faces, you know, to keep the weight down). it had a twin turbo 454 with 8 gazillion hp and even more torque. I was very upset because I couldnt get any respect. The others called it temper tantrum or something like that, what do they know, they were a bunch of a$$hats

(I have a $10 bet you googled Tim Hortons Maple nut log, you did, didn't you).

Hey my names' D33PBLU3, and I'm here to defend my porsche brother who knows nothing about cars.

I'm tryin to compare my evo to your porsche yeah right. Porsche is not the standard. The McLaren F1 is the standard, your car is not even a supercar dude. It's a f-n porsche, which are notorious for breaking down all the time.

Can't even do my own cams, where the hell did you get that info you dork. You guys are so f-ing stupid you pull crap outa nowhere just to argue.

I'm done talking to you losers, you know nothing about cars. Pull the valve cover and there they are. Thank god my installer showed me before I put them in my exhaust. Installer, what the hell is an installer? BTW my exhaust is made out of titanium. You stupid porsche one is crap compared to what I got.

It's funny how you guys think that just cause it has a porsche emblem on the hood that it's this f-ing supercar. Get a reality check.

Last edited by DEEPBLUE; 05-15-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
lets close this show with a finally by DJ Gumba

Old 05-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Dont ever say I didnt try to help you...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...uld-i-get.html

::

Old 05-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Banned
dude I could care less about you or your dork of a friend who drives a 951. Tugsten do you even know what that is, it's used for TIG welding you moron. Dude now you're sounding like more of an idiot than your friend 951. Turbo 454? this just goes to show you don't know crap do you. You aren't worth my time either. People are laughing at me, yeah guys I could care less about. Put it this way I'm the dork who can actually build a motor with my own two hands and I'm proud of that. You guys are like the jocks in highschool who think they're so cool but end up becoming cops and total losers later in life. Think about it dude, you talk such a big game and you can't back up anything with any real comprehension. I probably know more about your POS car than you do and you're trying to tell me something, yeah right. I'm done wasting my time with you and your friend 951. Whatever you say really has no value at all. Don't forget to change your blinker fluid moron.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So where's everybody going May 2nd? Park Meadows or Southlands??