So where's everybody going May 2nd? Park Meadows or Southlands??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:48 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Club Auto
How about we do the last Saturday of the month at Club Auto Colorado?

Then....

1st Saturday will be held in (Boulder)
2nd Saturday will be at Great Indoors at (Park Meadows)
3rd Saturday will be at Southland Mall (South Aurora)
4th Saturday will be at Club Auto (Lakewood)

The only way this would work though, is if everyone agreed that this what we will do. No since in me trying to promote a bunch of people to come to Club Auto if the Southland or GI meets are going on at the same time.

I do agree that all the groups should work together on this if we would like to build up a Cars and Coffee to 500 plus cars. But what do I know? I'm one of those ricers that can't afford a real exotic car and have to borrow one from my boss!

Mike B

No Coffee and Donuts dude. I know all you have in your diet is rice, but the rest of us need Caffeine and Sugar.

Old 04-30-2009, 05:59 AM
Club Auto is infamous around these partsClub Auto is infamous around these parts
I got my boss to approve supplying donuts and coffee to everyone for free every week if everyone decided that's what they wanted to do. That might start to get old after a while, so I might be able to find a sponsor like Full Throttle Catering to supply breakfast as well since we are a 501(c)3 non-profit.

It's also nice having a place to hang out indoors when the weather is bad and it's a great location to start for a mountain drive without any stop lights!

Old 04-30-2009, 06:05 AM
Club Auto is infamous around these partsClub Auto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Prche951
No Coffee and Donuts dude. I know all you have in your diet is rice, but the rest of us need Caffeine and Sugar.
The really sad part is I probably have more money in my P.O.S. then half of the exotics showing up. By now I could have owned something cool!

Old 04-30-2009, 10:13 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
The really sad part is I probably have more money in my P.O.S. then half of the exotics showing up. By now I could have owned something cool!
and something that runs.....

Havent seen your car in years....last time i saw it was when i bought my pcar 2 years ago....

dc

Old 04-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Imola2001
If only every day could be like today

Old 04-30-2009, 10:23 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Well now that we have the permission thing figured out i am going to the aurora meet in this, save me two spots please:

actually its not running yet, i'd rather go on a drive anyone ready for one yet?

dc

Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Danny, I heard you went totally green with your car for environments sake. Good for you.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Banned
Gumba is infamous around these partsGumba is infamous around these parts
it's not hard to spend in excess of $40K on an import drag car. by no means is it a cheap hobby/sport.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:09 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
I wont be making it in the pcar this weekend, am doing some maintenance and getting ready for more mods :-) Might stop by for some coffee though.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:20 AM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
I never see your ride. What car do you have?

Old 05-01-2009, 10:55 AM
RS4 Tom is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by acs-3
I never see your ride. What car do you have?

Hmm. Import, fast, expensive, and doesn't run? Either a rotary or a DSM. LOL

Old 05-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RS4 Tom
Hmm. Import, fast, expensive, and doesn't run? Either a rotary or a DSM. LOL
Stock Evo VIII Used - $20,000
Built Engine Block - $4000
Built Drivetrain - $3000
Turbo Kit - $5000

Killing a Porsche 911 turbo on the highway for a 1/5 of the cost in a 4 door grocery getter = Priceless

Last edited by Gumba; 05-01-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:12 PM
RS4 Tom is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gumba
Stock Evo VIII Used - $20,000
Built Engine Block - $4000
Built Drivetrain - $3000
Turbo Kit - $5000

Killing a Porsche 911 turbo on the highway for a 1/5 of the cost in a 4 door grocery getter = Priceless

Seeing the Evo taking the bus after his car was stolen & stripped? Priceless

Just kidding, but they are theft magnets. I was never a big fan of the 7+ evo, even less a fan of the 10.

I'm still working on getting a 5 or a Tommi 6 imported in and legally registered.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Seeing the Evo taking the bus after his car was stolen & stripped? Priceless

Just kidding, but they are theft magnets. I was never a big fan of the 7+ evo, even less a fan of the 10.

I'm still working on getting a 5 or a Tommi 6 imported in and legally registered.
Damn that would be sick. I saw a bunch in Japan and as much of a Subaru guy I am, I did want me a TME Evo.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Banned
I was never a big fan of the 7+ evo, even less a fan of the 10.

the ix is hands down the winner in performance, the vvti is a night and day differenece, hitting peak torque much faster than the non vvti setup. The 10 with both the intake and exhaust vvti setup is even better, unfortunately they chose an aluminum short block which basically turned the evo into a awd honda. Regardless the Tommi 5 or 6 would be really fun car to drive being it's like 2600 lbs and the spoolup starts right at 2K rpms. goodluck trying to get one of those imported, don't you need to have government clearance for that sort of thing, I thought it was next to impossible. I believe the mitsu mirage is the 5 body just without the parts.

Originally Posted by JDMdoriffftoooo
Damn that would be sick. I saw a bunch in Japan and as much of a Subaru guy I am, I did want me a TME Evo.
I've got a buddy here in CO that use to have the TME turbo on his 8. Very fun street car. But honestly the stock 8 and stock 9 are also some very good turbos. currently I've got my stock 8 on hitting peak boost by 2500 rpms. hellofa kick when it hits and great for DD use. suprisingly enough I've been able to get it to peak at 33 psi on e85, tappers to 25 psi roughly all the way to 7K+ rpms. Currently the record for the stock 9 turbo is 450+ whp on a 2.3L stroker. not bad for a stock turbo designed for 275 whp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So where's everybody going May 2nd? Park Meadows or Southlands??