So where's everybody going May 2nd? Park Meadows or Southlands??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
this is getting

oh, and you already have more mods than most people on this thread. ARP studs, E85 and larger Injectors?

Originally Posted by Gumba
2003 EVO VIII RR

32 PSI ON E85

GO FAST STUFF:
- Stock 8 Turbo @ 32psi
- Injen Upper/Lower IC Piping
- Injen Intake and Filter
- Turbo XS Intercooler
- Forge MBC
- Invidia G200 CatBack Exhaust
- Invidia 3" Downpipe
- Invidia Test Pipe
- Forge Recirc BOV
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- Aeromotive Fuel Rail
- Precision 880cc Injectors
- ARP Head Studs
- ACT HDSS Clutch
- AEM Boost, Wideband, Oil Pressure, and Oil Temp Gauges
- Full Race Prostock Header
- M2 Cosworth Cams (To be installed)
- BC Valve Springs (To be installed)
- Gates Timing and Balance Shaft Belt (To be installed)
STOP DROP & ROLL:
- Hawk HPS Pads
- Megan Street Coilovers
- Cusco 4 Pt. Under Body Brace
- "RS" Trunk Bar
WHEELS & TYRES:
- Rota Torque Rims: 18"
- Falken Zeix ZE-512 Tyres

Old 05-08-2009, 07:32 AM
nightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to allnightdriver is a name known to all
Ur vet looks sweet. u forgot the mnt dew catch can. my fav mod is the octane booster **** kicks azz. just hate how it makes my evo blo blue smoke, stupid motor keeps ticking hope that goes away when i install my turbotechtronix f1 snail. got it off ebay for $1k headers included. turn up tha boost and forgetaboutit. DSM power

almost forgot to ask do any of u guys use have an extra k&m sticker? i want one on my back window to.
I actually have a K&N sticker on my desk as we speak.

I appreciate the humor in your response. Good start to Friday.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Banned
Gumba is infamous around these partsGumba is infamous around these parts
Glad you guys are enjoying yourself. That's what life's all about right? Figured I'd be able to entertain you all a little. Plus I know how many of you probably hate ricers and all that crap culture thats seen out there. Knew I could get a rise out of you bastards. BTW I'm not a 19 year old, spiked hair ******bage who runs a big wing and pawned rims. You can see from Prsch 951's post I actually choose at least what I consider some of the best parts availabe for the evo.

Trust me 951 my evo is pretty much stock. it's just tuned with a few aftermarket parts. Like I said I'm still on my 8 turbo, which is best for canyon runs and street driving. Eventually I'll be rebuilding the whole engine and will be shooting for 550 whp to keep it daily driveable. Get myself a nice suspension like KW's or maybe someday Ohlins. This evo is my on-going project, and it'll still be a while till I get her where I'd like her. Nonetheless going to join SCCA this year and hopefully start doing some time attack trials. Not interested in getting in trouble with Johnny Law anymore so I have to take out my aggressive driving either on the course or on my secret canyon runs. Plus I'm eager to improve on my driving skills.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Glad you guys are enjoying yourself. That's what life's all about right? Figured I'd be able to entertain you all a little. Plus I know how many of you probably hate ricers and all that crap culture thats seen out there. Knew I could get a rise out of you bastards. BTW I'm not a 19 year old, spiked hair ******bage who runs a big wing and pawned rims. You can see from Prsch 951's post I actually choose at least what I consider some of the best parts availabe for the evo.

Trust me 951 my evo is pretty much stock. it's just tuned with a few aftermarket parts. Like I said I'm still on my 8 turbo, which is best for canyon runs and street driving. Eventually I'll be rebuilding the whole engine and will be shooting for 550 whp to keep it daily driveable. Get myself a nice suspension like KW's or maybe someday Ohlins. This evo is my on-going project, and it'll still be a while till I get her where I'd like her. Nonetheless going to join SCCA this year and hopefully start doing some time attack trials. Not interested in getting in trouble with Johnny Law anymore so I have to take out my aggressive driving either on the course or on my secret canyon runs. Plus I'm eager to improve on my driving skills.

sounds like you have the right list of mods going for you and proper future upgrades as well. Hope to see you at the meets, but if you start talking like a ricer, were, going to glue a plywood wing to your roof

Old 05-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Prche951
sounds like you have the right list of mods going for you and proper future upgrades as well. Hope to see you at the meets, but if you start talking like a ricer, were, going to glue a plywood wing to your roof
well I've only had the car for a little over a year now. done a lot so far, but still a ton to do. I think for another $10K or more I'll have it the way I've always wanted it. Rally/Track/Strip/Street ready. shooting for 550whp on a conservative tune.

I'll come to one of the meets as long as I can show you guys my StreetGlow kit, got it hooked up to my amplifier so it goes with the drum beats of the music, wicked sweet.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:57 PM
did you do the turbojets as well?

Old 05-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Banned
I did the turbo jets on my festiva, but check out my newest project car. it's almost compeletely done with, what do you guys think? Just gotta put on the canards and I think I'm done.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-12-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: website image
Old 05-11-2009, 08:54 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
You will be done once you install the JATO's.....

http://www.wagoneers.com/pages/RocketCar/rockit.html

(yes, I know this was mythbusted and snopes, damn funny regardless)

I did the turbo jets on my festiva, but check out my newest project car. it's almost compeletely done with, what do you guys think? Just gotta put on the canards and I think I'm done.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-12-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: website image
Old 05-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Banned
It's sad cause there really are dudes with turbine engines mounted to their cars. Just found this gem.

Make a lot of sense to build one of these doesn't it?

Old 05-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Banned
Here's the bug, this SOB really connects well on the track. very easy to keep her straight

Link: http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

Last edited by Gumba; 05-11-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
I want to see it take a chicane

Here's the bug, this SOB really connects well on the track

Link: http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Banned
This one tops my list

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-12-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: website image
Old 05-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Banned
Even better, found some real american muscule, watch out for guys like this they know how to bring it.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM
RS4 Tom is infamous around these parts
That VW bug is actually semi-daily driven with its normal gas engine.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Even better, found some real american muscule, watch out for guys like this they know how to bring it.
wow, now that is redneck.........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So where's everybody going May 2nd? Park Meadows or Southlands??