Campagna T-Rex

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 04:49 PM
cynicali is infamous around these parts
How much does one of these run? Is it much more than the bike, I am assuming, they are made from? I saw one of these at a car show in San Diego a few years back. It was parked by the entrance and as everyone was leaving it attracted quite a crowd. I love it.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:34 PM
DynamicMotoring is infamous around these parts
They are upwards of $50k, depending on the dealer and the options. The new owner is increasing prices on them.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:47 AM
CharlieH313 is infamous around these parts
I've been reading some stuff about it on the T-Rex forum lately. Sounds like a lot of weird changes going on. I'm just happy I got my hands on one. There seems to be less and less used units becoming available.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by CharlieH313
I've been reading some stuff about it on the T-Rex forum lately. Sounds like a lot of weird changes going on. I'm just happy I got my hands on one. There seems to be less and less used units becoming available.
Not a bad thing IMO to have fewer units available.

Old 03-08-2008, 11:55 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
I actually like the early ones better. Some of the new design changes like the tail lamps aren't as nice IMO. I'm hoping to pick up a silver '05 soon. If all goes right it should be less then 25K.

In all honesty I in no way see why they are 50K plus. The bike they use now (Ninja ZX14) is only about 14K, and I'm sure they get a bulk rate price. I could see them charging maybe twice that. 30K seems fair to me, where the other 20K comes from is beyond me. Either way, I want one!

Old 03-08-2008, 01:44 PM
cynicali is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
In all honesty I in no way see why they are 50K plus. The bike they use now (Ninja ZX14) is only about 14K, and I'm sure they get a bulk rate price. I could see them charging maybe twice that. 30K seems fair to me, where the other 20K comes from is beyond me. Either way, I want one!
That was my take on it as well. Wow. I like them, but I don't know that I $50K like them.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:23 AM
At brand new retail It's really hard to justify this thing but in the 30's I think you can kinda make a compelling argument. Either way you look at it these things are worth it in my opinion. The amount of fun I've had in this I can't even explain and I've only had it for a few months. If you're ready for a crazy amount of attention, a ton of questions (did you build it? what is it? can you drive that on the street? how fast does it go), people walking up to it and taking pictures next to it like it's the DeLorean from Back to the Future at Universal Studios then you should definitely get one.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
At brand new retail It's really hard to justify this thing but in the 30's I think you can kinda make a compelling argument. Either way you look at it these things are worth it in my opinion. The amount of fun I've had in this I can't even explain and I've only had it for a few months. If you're ready for a crazy amount of attention, a ton of questions (did you build it? what is it? can you drive that on the street? how fast does it go), people walking up to it and taking pictures next to it like it's the DeLorean from Back to the Future at Universal Studios then you should definitely get one.
I see you have a 2005. What are the miles and what did you pay for it if you don't mind? You can PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

Old 03-13-2008, 11:35 AM
I see you have a 2005. What are the miles and what did you pay for it if you don't mind? You can PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!
You've got a PM

Old 03-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Metlica is infamous around these parts

My guess is,since that each T-rex is made by only a few guys and for 2008 every Kawasaki representative is getting one ( kawa motor). So that means Campagna is going to charge more since they needed to pass em' out to the representatives.

My source/guess comes from my Aunt and her boyfriend( being one of those representatives for Kawasaki.)

Old 03-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Metlica
My guess is,since that each T-rex is made by only a few guys and for 2008 every Kawasaki representative is getting one ( kawa motor). So that means Campagna is going to charge more since they needed to pass em' out to the representatives.

My source/guess comes from my Aunt and her boyfriend( being one of those representatives for Kawasaki.)
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Each Kawasaki representative is getting a T-rex?

Old 03-16-2008, 01:05 AM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Each Kawasaki representative is getting a T-rex?
Yeah, what? Maybe the big shots will?

Old 03-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Metlica is infamous around these parts
Ya, every representative will be getting one. But since I don't know more then a few reps there MIGHT be a limit to who gets them.

Sorry for the scrambled paragraph , I've been out of it lately cause Canada Post has been problematic .

Old 03-18-2008, 11:01 AM
RufTurbo is infamous around these parts
I own a black one and my friend is looking to buy a used T-rex anyone know where he should look? ps- i looked into doing the turbo on mine and it is ridiculous and only really can use the power at high speed. when they installed it at prototech in florida, it broke the chain in about 5 minutes

Old 03-18-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by RufTurbo
I own a black one and my friend is looking to buy a used T-rex anyone know where he should look? ps- i looked into doing the turbo on mine and it is ridiculous and only really can use the power at high speed. when they installed it at prototech in florida, it broke the chain in about 5 minutes
I know a couple turbo Rex owners, and they have never had that problem. Why is it Prototech always has problems with their vehicles? ****ty workmanship? Its that, or they dumped the clutch at high revs, had too much traction on the tire, couldnt break it looks, and the chain went instead.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Campagna T-Rex