Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

DD is proud to annouce that we now have the Makita 9227 Hi Speed Rotary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
DD is proud to annouce that we now have the Makita 9227 Hi Speed Rotary

Please take a look at our new offering:

Makita 9227

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hook this up to the Edge Pad System or the Lake Country CCS Pad and you are on your way to swirl free/scratch free finish.

Remember your promo code.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:15 PM
agentf1 is infamous around these partsagentf1 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

This is the machine I have. It is an excellent machine, anybody considering getting one I highly recommend it.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:23 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Oh Man Phil... I NEED one of those...LOL guys this is a great product! You should see how my cars turned out once Phil put the rotary to them. Night and day difference. What my PC couldn't perfect/clean up the rotary did. Of course it definately helped that Phil did all the work. I'm still amazed at how perfect everything looks even after a few months.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
A rotary is an excellent tool to have provided it's in the right hands. I would just caution a DIY detailer using a rotary. Definitly take the time to test and get to know the machine. Play around with a hood from a body shop or scrap yard. In the right hands, the results are short of amazing, however, the risks far outway the rewards for someone that's not a professional. My 2 cents

Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 PM
ProDetail is infamous around these parts
Start with a polishing pad (Black LC) and use a polish until you get the hang of it. It's always better to go to light than burn the paint.