Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Huge Special on Adam's Polish and Einszett!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
One more day order up and save...

Old 02-28-2008, 07:17 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
how is the adams upholstery cleaner? I have an 06 clk500 with fabric on the lower door panels---there are a few scuffs/marks i would love to get out. does it clean carpet well?

the plastic door sills are also pretty dirty, and wont clean off with soap/water/303 aerospace--any recommedations for that?

finally, how is the adams leather cleaner/conditioner? is the einszett leather product better for my car? i have a stone interior, which is the very light beige...seems like some of my better dark blue jeans are leaving some of the dye on the seat...any advice?

thanks in advance, i would love to get in on the sale!!

Old 02-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
chirag,

Here are the items I would use:

Einszett Plastic and Vinyl Cleaner for the lower door panels:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...ROD&ProdID=117

Einszett Cockpit for the matte finish on the dash:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...PROD&ProdID=31

For the leather it seems like you might need more kick:
Leather master strong cleaner and the
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...ROD&ProdID=197
Swissvax leather brush:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...ROD&ProdID=281

Finish with Swissvax Leather Milk:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...ROD&ProdID=166

Let me know if you have more questions.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:47 PM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
wow, that was fast thanks.

what about for the carpet/fabric? on the doors, the lower panels are this thin fabric material. not quite carpet, but definately so type of fabric. tia once again!

Old 02-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Former Vendor
adam's carpet and upholstery would be great!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned
BrianBrice is infamous around these parts
Phil do you not carry the 1z intensive paste polish?

Old 02-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor
I don't carry the pro line.

Did you want one I can give you my sample.

Just paypal me some shipping funds. Let's say $9.95

Old 02-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Banned
BrianBrice is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pyiu
I don't carry the pro line.

Did you want one I can give you my sample.

Just paypal me some shipping funds. Let's say $9.95
I have 32 ounces of the intensive, haven't used their final polish.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:06 AM
cellg8 is infamous around these parts
Phil,
What about Adam's Brilliant Spray? When do we use it? Is it like 'liquid wax' kind of? Would you spray it on window glass or just the pain? Thanks.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Former Vendor
it's more of a glaze very little protection. I use it on windows and on cars before shows etc. it brings out metallics and shines up cars nicely. It was brought out for people showing their cars at shows.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
You guys should jump on this... I ordered a bunch of stuff not even knowing about the sale... what a nice surprise when I found out! Phil spent an hour on the phone just answering my questions about products... great service!!

Old 02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Phil, how about Einszett Plastic & Vinyl cleaner vs Einszett Cockpit? Can't Einszett Cockpit clean everything inside the car?

Thanks.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
Einszett Plastic and Vinyl Cleaner is a bit stronger than cockpit.

So when you need a more aggressive product reach for Plastic Vinyl.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:40 PM
What do you put for protection then after cockpit or Plastic Vinyl??? Thanks!

Old 02-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Just placed another order with you, sir!

Thank you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Huge Special on Adam's Polish and Einszett!!!!