Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

1974 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Banned
BrianBrice is infamous around these parts
That's merely coincidence lol. It's still not going to take you to any business, website, or phone number, hence no advertising, simply the way we describe our work. Googling what you did provides you zero chance of getting our information for services rendered, only pictures and descriptions of rendered services past.

Right?

Old 04-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Brian,

As I said in my above posts, you are a well spoken guy, as is Todd. I don't want to be unnecessarily harsh or hard on both of you but to me and to anyone who is looking at these threads, it is plainly advertising Bella Machina and your (very excellent) detailing services.

It would not be fair to allow this for your company and not allow it for others.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BrianBrice
That's merely coincidence lol. It's still not going to take you to any business, website, or phone number, hence no advertising, simply the way we describe our work. Googling what you did provides you zero chance of getting our information for services rendered, only pictures and descriptions of rendered services past.

Right?
I am having a hard time believing you are arguing this point..

here's the quote one more time..

I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation. In addition, Bella Macchina has provided service to several private collections from California to New York, and even Canada and South Africa. Todd has a well established reputation in making sure that your cars are perfect; even for the toughest judges on the concourse stage. I am excited to be to be adding my expertise to the Bella Macchina team.

Bella Macchina is purely dedicated to the art of perfecting and preserving your exotic, collectible, or luxury vehicle's appearance. Whether you desire a high level of protection for a vehicle you enjoy daily or a flawless finish with concours perfection, Bella Macchina has the passion and the expertise to fulfill your needs and should be your only choice.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Right?
No. Wrong.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Banned
The real question is who are we benefiting. If advertising there has to be a potential beneficiary. There has to be a website, a phone number, some possible link to a service provider. In fact there is zip zero not one iota, it's a nice phrase to use to keep track of our write-up's, NOT used for promotional purposes.

If we were to replace Bella Macchina with Crappy car scratchers, it would serve the same purpose. Zero affiliation, zero violation of any advertising rules or codes of conduct. If you were click on any one of the banners to the right of this site they would take you to a place on the web where that "business name" conducts it's business, If Bella Macchina was over there, I have no idea where it would take you, but certainly not into my eardrum or online store. We are known for putting out beautiful work on beautiful cars, those who have used our services know our business name, noone on this forum or many others do.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Control It
I am having a hard time believing you are arguing this point..

here's the quote one more time..

I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation. In addition, Bella Macchina has provided service to several private collections from California to New York, and even Canada and South Africa. Todd has a well established reputation in making sure that your cars are perfect; even for the toughest judges on the concourse stage. I am excited to be to be adding my expertise to the Bella Macchina team.

Bella Macchina is purely dedicated to the art of perfecting and preserving your exotic, collectible, or luxury vehicle's appearance. Whether you desire a high level of protection for a vehicle you enjoy daily or a flawless finish with concours perfection, Bella Macchina has the passion and the expertise to fulfill your needs and should be your only choice.

I don't know who wrote that, but it wasn't my partner or myself. That was posted by a forum member, not us, some people like to sing our praises I suppose.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Administrator
The real question is who are we benefiting. If advertising there has to be a potential beneficiary. There has to be a website, a phone number, some possible link to a service provider. In fact there is zip zero not one iota, it's a nice phrase to use to keep track of our write-up's, NOT used for promotional purposes.

If we were to replace Bella Macchina with Crappy car scratchers, it would serve the same purpose. Zero affiliation, zero violation of any advertising rules or codes of conduct. If you were click on any one of the banners to the right of this site they would take you to a place on the web where that "business name" conducts it's business, If Bella Macchina was over there, I have no idea where it would take you, but certainly not into my eardrum or online store. We are known for putting out beautiful work on beautiful cars, those who have used our services know our business name, noone on this forum or many others do.
I don't agree and I have given both of you every reasonable chance and opportunity.

I am asking you to either sponsor this forum or discontinue posting here.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Administrator
Here is a quote from your partner, (lol?)

This has been a very exciting time for Bella Macchina as Brian and I's nearest competitor (and a phenomal detailer) has asked to come on board with us and increase our client list by three fold. That's the power of perfection I suppose. For this detail, I had my cousin along, as our dramatically increasing client list means we need to start training people on the Bella Macchina method of perfection.