Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

1974 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Banned
BrianBrice is infamous around these parts
1974 911

Products used to bring this back from the past were.

Optimum Hyper Compound @1700 rpm's compounding wool
Optimum Polish Orange pad @ 1500 rpm's
Menzerna Final Polish 2 on black finishing @ 1100 rpm's
Werkstatt's prime on blue finesse @ 1000 rpm's
Jeff Werkstatt's Acrylic Jett Trigger by hand x2

[IMG][/IMG]
The marring wasn't captured very well with a digital camera, and having the halogen too close, but it was pretty well scratched up.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

Old 03-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car!

Old 03-03-2008, 05:48 PM
cellg8 is infamous around these parts
amazing recovery! Love the under the sun shots!

Old 03-04-2008, 06:22 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
These are great threads, keep them coming.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM
AG007 is infamous around these parts
Wow, great correction and amazing shine!

Old 04-01-2008, 09:32 PM
JoshVette is infamous around these parts
Nice job, you can really see the quality of work in those sun shots.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Rydawg is infamous around these parts
Superb work Brian!

Old 04-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Brian

you appear to be in business with Todd who is advertising your company on this site in violation of our rules.

It is not fair to paying sponsors.

http://www.g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208716

Old 04-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned
Is this site connected to g35driver? We also didn't advertise on there whatsoever, the person that posted that, if you read the thread is merely a fan of our work, we have never even met the gentleman. I don't know if your rules apply to other websites or how that broke any but whatever you would like done about it I will gladly oblige.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BrianBrice
Is this site connected to g35driver? We also didn't advertise on there whatsoever, the person that posted that, if you read the thread is merely a fan of our work, we have never even met the gentleman. I don't know if your rules apply to other websites or how that broke any but whatever you would like done about it I will gladly oblige.
Brian, that site's not the problem..

Look at the watermark in the images Todd posted..

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=120870

There is a watermark for "Bella Machina" in that thread and many others..If that is not blatant advertising, then I do not know what is...

Not only is it advertising, it's GREAT ADVERTISING!

Old 04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Administrator
from the link posted above:

From: jon913d@gmail.com [mailto:jon913d@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Perfection Auto
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:52 PM
To: Todd Helme
Cc: tropicaldetailingtb@yahoo.com
Subject: Announcing the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing – Bella Macchina

Attn: All former Perfection Auto clients

I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation. In addition, Bella Macchina has provided service to several private collections from California to New York, and even Canada and South Africa. Todd has a well established reputation in making sure that your cars are perfect; even for the toughest judges on the concourse stage. I am excited to be to be adding my expertise to the Bella Macchina team.

Bella Macchina is purely dedicated to the art of perfecting and preserving your exotic, collectible, or luxury vehicle's appearance. Whether you desire a high level of protection for a vehicle you enjoy daily or a flawless finish with concours perfection, Bella Macchina has the passion and the expertise to fulfill your needs and should be your only choice.

Please visit us often as we develop the new website, www.amazingfinish.com. Our contact form is not fully functional at the moment, so please use the contact information that follows.

For appointments or questions about our services please call at 407-963-1444 or via email, Tropicaldetailing@yahoo.com. We hope Bella Macchina can be of service to you soon.

Thank you.

Jon Springer
PerfectionAuto@gmail.com

Todd Helme
Tropicaldetailing@yahoo.com

Brian Brice (Gulf Coast)
TropicaldetailingTB@yahoo.com __________________

Old 04-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Banned
There's not a link to a website nor is our business name Bella Macchina it's Italian for Beautiful Machine, our work is often stolen and put on other sites which is why that watermark appears on some of our pictures. If you were to google bella macchina you would not find us, our phone number, or our website. Sorry for the confusion, I am sure you can imagine how many people steal pictures on the internet, especially our work as we take very high resolution pictures of highly perfected cars. I don't look at that as advertising whatsoever, I could see it if there were an affiliation between the watermark and us, but there is not.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Administrator
You seem like a well spoken guy.. Pardon me if I am dense or not getting it..

But follow me here...Todd posts threads that have a watermark that says Bella Machina...right?

Then this sentence from the above link: "I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation."

What can I be missing here.. He is posting the name in his pictures and he is the founder as stated above..

Am I missing something here?

btw, you both do beautiful work!

Old 04-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by BrianBrice
There's not a link to a website nor is our business name Bella Macchina it's Italian for Beautiful Machine, our work is often stolen and put on other sites which is why that watermark appears on some of our pictures. If you were to google bella macchina you would not find us, our phone number, or our website. Sorry for the confusion, I am sure you can imagine how many people steal pictures on the internet, especially our work as we take very high resolution pictures of highly perfected cars. I don't look at that as advertising whatsoever, I could see it if there were an affiliation between the watermark and us, but there is not.
I am reading your post three times to make sure I am getting it..

"Nor is our business name Bella Macchina...If you were to google bella macchina you would not find us, our phone number, or our website. Sorry for the confusion..."

"I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation."

Go Google "Bella Machina Todd"..#1 with a bullet...

Nice shot!

Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned
We are avoiding advertising by using somewhat of an alter ego, we took on an addition to our company,(which I will not say as that would be advertising) we work on high end vehicles obviously so when we put our best effort into it (provided that's what was requested) we dub it bella macchina.

We are aware of the rules so we simply substitute our business name with one that has zero grounds for advertising. We like the term and it fits with each vehicle we work on. We have never accepted work requested via this site and private messages to respect the sponsors. Although it may be a disservice to some members by neglecting them such high quality service if in our area.

I don't know who posted that Todd founded Bella Macchina, but if you look through public records information I can assure you will not find his, or my name next to anything of the sort. We get several referrals through many sites and other pro's who know who the best of the best operating professionals in our area is.

That is not our operating licensed business name and we merely use it to describe our work, and keep things civil and respectable, not to mention it's hard to think of any other words that could be used to describe some of the auto's we are lucky enough to spend our time on.

Hope this helps.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1974 911