Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Best microfiber detergent anybody?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 07:22 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lecchilo
Moe, most of my towels are actually Costco towels and towels from local carstores (Autozone, Murray's, etc.). I started using these because over the years I've come to notice the only difference between the $0.50 m/f towels and the $4+ ones is durability... the 7-8 pakshak towels I bought about 3 years ago still look almost new, while the cheaper ones start fading and getting hard after a few months of detailing, which is when they become interior towels, etc.
Just saying that for me personally, while the more expensive towels do have a higher number of fibers and are maybe a bit softer, the cheaper towels get the job done without sacrificing any quality.
The high-end towels we sell are great because they work on the finish, the windows, and the interior. I have them in different colors so you know which one is used where. But the great thing about buying high-end towels is that you don't need as much and they last longer. But to each his own. If it's working for you, than stick with it.

Old 03-26-2008, 02:08 PM
EMart is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by INSman
My new wonderful washer only works with the HE (High Efficiency) detergents, and I am guessing the MF Restorer is not of the kind ?!?
I'm using MicroRestore with my front loader without any problems so far

Old 03-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EMart
I'm using MicroRestore with my front loader without any problems so far
I too have the he washer and dryer and the microrestore works great. I also add 1/2 cup of vinegar to the load to further clean wax, polish, glass cleaner, etc. from the towels. We just got the 1-gallon size in stock.

1 qt/32oz: $12.99

4qt/1 Gallon: $22.99

Old 03-26-2008, 07:19 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
I too have the he washer and dryer and the microrestore works great. I also add 1/2 cup of vinegar to the load to further clean wax, polish, glass cleaner, etc. from the towels. We just got the 1-gallon size in stock.

1 qt/32oz: $12.99

4qt/1 Gallon: $22.99
Ship me a gallon please Moe, I think you know where to find me

Blane

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.