Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Annoying PowerBall Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 07:45 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Annoying PowerBall Flash

Anyone else finding this Mothers PowerBall 4Paint more of a nuisance? Every page I go to plays the same flash...

Old 04-15-2008, 08:43 AM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Wink Powerball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding!! I have thrown away all five of my machine buffers and have switched to the Powerball, this has changed my life.... I just wish Billy May's had a polish "with the muscle" to go with this set-up then it would be Detailing nirvana.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Anyone else finding this Mothers PowerBall 4Paint more of a nuisance? Every page I go to plays the same flash...

yeah its very annoying

Old 04-15-2008, 08:54 AM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
I'm glad someone else noticed this. Its kind of funny. Mothers must be paying a fortune for that many impressions.

I wonder how it works?

Old 04-15-2008, 09:02 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by auto concierge
Are you kidding!! I have thrown away all five of my machine buffers and have switched to the Powerball, this has changed my life.... I just wish Billy May's had a polish "with the muscle" to go with this set-up then it would be Detailing nirvana.
I meant the flash that keep playing, not the actual product

Old 04-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Moe, have you tried the powerball for paint? I haven't tried it yet, but could find it helpfull in certain nooks and crannies.

Thanks,

John

Old 04-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Moe, have you tried the powerball for paint? I haven't tried it yet, but could find it helpfull in certain nooks and crannies.

Thanks,

John
Not yet John...I'll look into it when I get a chance. I feel wierd pulling out a drill when working on someone's car. For now, I'll stick to my various LC pads.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:38 PM
v7guy is infamous around these parts
I've been pretty impressed with the powerball in general. That website is a joke though.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by v7guy
I've been pretty impressed with the powerball in general. That website is a joke though.
Did you try the powerball for paint?

Old 04-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, it's a little funny! Really i can't see some one doing the whole car with one, that would be one good cordless drill, & I bet it's hard to get everything.

John, I do agree it might be good for tough spots, like the back of a Turbo S with that concave wing, that even 3in pads don't get so well.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:36 PM
vick57 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
man, i just realized that *super* annoying banner ad is what you were talking about. i always scrolled the browser window up past it before. i didn't even know it was for mother's products. not very effective advertising.

Old 04-16-2008, 02:12 PM
EMart is infamous around these parts
I had to launch IE to figure out what you guys were talking about. I'm using Firefox + Adblock Plus ... I don't see any of those annoying things.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:07 AM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
I didn't even notice it till now....thanks a lot Moe

Old 04-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by rah79
I didn't even notice it till now....thanks a lot Moe
I'm here to help Raj

Old 04-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
When I take my wheels off to clean I will use the PB wheel cleaner to get all the inside grime off. A 3/8" corded drill, bad extension cord and rain does not make a good combination. I am just happy I was wearing thick gloves when I was zapped. That extension cord went straight in the trash.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 04-19-2008 at 10:19 AM.