Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Brand New Zymol Concours and Zymol HD Cleanse on fleabay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Grouse is infamous around these parts
Brand New Zymol Concours and Zymol HD Cleanse on fleabay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Brand...spagenameZWDVW

175 bucks for concours and hd cleanse

I bought a case of these and have not used any of them, as I have no time.

My loss your gain.

If you are here you know what these items are.

Manufacturer descriptions:

Zymol HD-Cleanse (8.5 oz) removes light oxidization, moderate scratches, accumulated road film, tar and acid rain deposits, renewing your original paint lustre.

Contains Montan Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Lemon Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil), Cocoamide, Citric Acid (from rose hips), Kapolite.

The Zymol Concours Glaze Wax was originally created for the founders of Zymol for their personal cars. Now this specially designed glaze wax is finally available to the public. Now you can have your car, thruck, van or SUV can have the same quality gloss and shine like the vehicle just came out of the showroom floor. The secret is in its special Carnauba formula combined with a delicate balance of white and yellow Carnauba that provides a highly visible increase in depth and clarity over other waxes in its class and also protects your vehicle from any outdoor contaminants and reduces paint corrosion. You truly get what you pay for with the Zymol Concours Glaze Wax. Discover the difference between the ordinary wax and the top quality wax.Features:
  • Originally created for the founders of Zymol for their personal cars
  • Contains 47% Carnauba Wax (10% Yellow and 90% White by Volume)
  • Give Your Car The Protection and Ultimate Shine
  • Suitable For All Paint Types and Colors
  • Contains The Rarer White Grade Top Quality Carnauba.
  • Derived From Nature Include Banana, Cinnamon, Coconut and Montan Oil.
  • No Harsh Chemicals or Abrasives
  • No White Residue or Buildup Along Seams

PRODUCT NOTE:
Zymol Glazes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of zymol Glaze for each application. Do not allow any Zymol Glaze to dry.

Basically you are getting HD Cleanse for free and free shipping.

Thanks!

Old 06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Flyer007 is infamous around these parts
Well... to be fair.....that last link is this thread and Grouse is the one pointing out the ebay.

I have never seen Phil talk about selling zymol here.

Would not have even known the detailing bliss one if you had not linked me to that. Which thanks by the way since now I have a whole new site to burn time reading ...LOL

Old 06-12-2008, 10:58 PM
xxterxx is infamous around these parts
how do you know thats phil on ebay?

Old 06-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by xxterxx
how do you know thats phil on ebay?
Just a shot in the dark....

1. Fast Shipping as feedback. Anyone here knows that's something Phil's well-known for

2. Englewood Cliffs, NJ as seller location Just happens to be Phil's home town

3. "If you are here you know what these items are" is stated on detailing bliss post and ebay post

4. Group Buy link on detailersdomain.com states the same wording. See below picture

Look guys, I've never had anything against Phil, he knows it. I enjoy his responses and advice on this board and see him as an asset. The issue I'm having is a breach of trust. Some of the guys on the detailingbliss site are the very same guys that have given me a hard time for promoting a product line I believe in and have used for over a decade. But then they go and buy the very same product they're putting down on 6speed. That to me is hypocritical and a breach of trust for the members.

I've tried to keep 6speed as informative, unbiased, and trustworthy as possible. This is why so many DIY detailers are posting and PMing us because they know they can get advice that is taken to the bank from sources that can be trusted. As you can tell by now, I've had no problem with some detailers here that aren't sponsors. These new detailers have become valuable assets and selflessly give their knowledge without trying to promote themselves. That deserves a pat on the back. This is what 6speed is all about.

I truly have better things to do with my time than police things like this. Those clients/fellow members that know me can vouch for the little free time I have to myself. I'm taking time out to write all this because I care about this forum and I've worked VERY hard to build 6speed's Detailng Forum reputation for being a well-run forum and unbiased. Ethics is the foundation I've built my company on and I also infuse the same practice on this forum. Seeing back-door antics like this not only dissapoints me, but it also takes the "detailer" image we're working hard to rebuild a few steps back. My long 2 cents.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	71928   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2web.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	71933  
Old 06-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Grouse is infamous around these parts
Groan. Seriously moe. take a breather. Read my email, you are over thinking this by half.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:43 AM
cellg8 is infamous around these parts
I am sorry but what's wrong with Phil selling Zymol even if that's him?

Old 06-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Moe...Let go would ya. You are always policing this board and maybe, based on this thread...you need to give it up. Put your money/time elsewhere. This board is bigger than you. Sorry to say. Go detail a car or something!

Old 06-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Imaj
Moe...Let go would ya. You are always policing this board and maybe, based on this thread...you need to give it up. Put your money/time elsewhere. This board is bigger than you. Sorry to say. Go detail a car or something!
Well, I hope you aren't in the customer service industry. Because coming off with an attitude like that would alienate me from any business you might be affiliated with. You could learn a thing or two about being diplomatic.

Anyone who is familiar with the detailing products industry knows the difficulty between Zymol and Swissvax. Phil pushes Swissvax hard on his site and probably has some type of business relationship with them - at least as a licsensee and/or distributor. I am sure it would come as a suprise to Swissvax if Phil is also selling a product made by their main competitor and the Plaintiff in several litigations against them over intellectual property rights. Would you sell a product made by the company that is sueing you for stealing that very product?? You see, if you wait until you know all of the facts before you make such opinionated remarks, you can save yourself the embarassment of looking uninformed.

I also must disagree with you when you say the board is "bigger than Moe." To me, Moe represents everything that is good about both car detailing and 6Speed. If anything, it is Moe that doesn't need this board. Do you really think his business will suffer if he doesn't help out a bunch of us DIY guys like me?? Most of Moe's customer's don't even know this site exists - they are too busy - and more than half of the people who post on 6Speed don't actually own a car worth Moe's services.

And if this board is bigger than Moe, where does that rank you?? Just something to think about.

I am a customer of both Phil and Moe. Both of them have given me good service. I will continue to use them both. But there is a clear divison in their product lines - Moe uses Zymol and Phil is a Swissvax guy. In business, sometimes there are lines you just don't cross.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-13-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Hey all I guess I had no idea this would cause so much debate, didn't even realize it would get on the forums it was on ebay and under another company.
Most of you know I will go out of my way for my customers. Back earlier this year I had several requests from very good customers that wanted Zymol. I had been able to acquire a couple cases. Some of the customers backed out so now I'm stuck with a case of Concours and HD (this was about 5 months ago) So I decided to just list them on ebay to sell them and be done with it.

I have sales professionals and concierge services that help me source things out that I need from time to time they rep certain companies but they can get me other quality goods that they don't rep. Like some of the other sponsors on this board they are not authorized dealers but can get the goods and provide the service.

For the record I think both Zymol and Swissvax are great products.

You can e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

I really didn't think that 8 jars of wax would cause this much attention.

Old 06-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Barrister
Well, I hope you aren't in the customer service industry. Because coming off with an attitude like that would alienate me from any business you might be affiliated with. You could learn a thing or two about being diplomatic.

Anyone who is familiar with the detailing products industry knows the difficulty between Zymol and Swissvax. Phil pushes Swissvax hard on his site and probably has some type of business relationship with them - at least as a licsensee and/or distributor. I am sure it would come as a suprise to Swissvax if Phil is also selling a product made by their main competitor and the Plaintiff in several litigations against them over intellectual property rights. Would you sell a product made by the company that is sueing you for stealing that very product?? You see, if you wait until you know all of the facts before you make such opinionated remarks, you can save yourself the embarassment of looking uninformed.

I also must disagree with you when you say the board is "bigger than Moe." To me, Moe represents everything that is good about both car detailing and 6Speed. If anything, it is Moe that doesn't need this board. Do you really think his business will suffer if he doesn't help out a bunch of us DIY guys like me?? Most of Moe's customer's don't even know this site exists - they are too busy - and more than half of the people who post on 6Speed don't actually own a car worth Moe's services.

And if this board is bigger than Moe, where does that rank you?? Just something to think about.

I am a customer of both Phil and Moe. Both of them have given me good service. I will continue to use them both. But there is a clear divison in their product lines - Moe uses Zymol and Phil is a Swissvax guy. In business, sometimes there are lines you just don't cross.
Correct...I am not in the service industry. Nor will I ever be. I am a consumer! I have a right to voice my opinions however I like. Just like Moe did with his insecurity rant about Phil selling Zymol.

Have pity on me Barrister. I am sorry I am not of equal mind like you. If I offended you than please accept my apologies.

Now, feel free to muddle this however you like.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Premium Sponsor
Correct...I am not in the service industry. Nor will I ever be. I am a consumer! I have a right to voice my opinions however I like. Just like Moe did with his insecurity rant about Phil selling Zymol.

Have pity on me Barrister. I am sorry I am not of equal mind like you. If I offended you than please accept my apologies.

Now, feel free to muddle this however you like.
Not sure what I have to be insecure about Bottom line, why sell something in disguise. Companies like properautocare, autogeek, autopia sell everything and are open about it. My problem was the sneaky way this whole thing was done. I can care less if Phil sells zymol here, he knows it. I guess some of you get me and some don't. That's life. Time to move on.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Apology accepted.

Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 AM
Zaks is infamous around these partsZaks is infamous around these parts
Klasse FTW!

Old 06-14-2008, 06:29 AM
Atlas is infamous around these parts
Phil: Good explanation, sorry you got hosed trying to help out some customers. Thanks for posting a response.

Moe: Yes, it is time to move on. Phil evidently tried to go off this site to sell it and not "insult" you or cause friction. He has every right to sell something that he obtained for a client that backed out. It seems, in my opinion, you went a little out of your way to go after another sponsor. I am sorry to say that did not sit well with me. You are a great asset to this site and provide a great deal of information but I must say you should have paused on this one and perhaps PM'd or even called Phil personally(sorry if you did, I don't know) and talked behind the scenes rather than "call him out" as you did on the forum.

Just my .02 cents

Anthony

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brand New Zymol Concours and Zymol HD Cleanse on fleabay