Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

good leather cleaner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 08:10 PM
rhudeboye is infamous around these parts
good leather cleaner

returning from the court and my sweaty body is against the leather. I'v done this about 6 times now. My seats are perforated in the center and although they dont really smell (YET!) I know it needs attention.

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for porsches leather?
And from here on out I'll keep a beach towel in the back seat for such occasions.

Thanx

Old 06-27-2008, 09:03 PM
JoshBsZ is infamous around these parts
there is a woolite and water mix that seems to be used by many. 9:1 i believe (but please search google) water to woolite.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:22 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I really like using meguiars gold class rich leather cleaner and conditioner.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:14 AM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
zymol treat leather conditioner..

http://www.zymol.com/zymoltreat85oz.aspx

Old 06-28-2008, 06:06 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Try this:

Leather Master Kit

Cleaner - Conditioner - protectant

Matte finish and superior quality product.

Old 06-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
The best cleaner I've found, and haven't switched from in 13 years, is Autoglym Interior Cleaner/Shampoo. It's an amazing product from England and it's a true multi-purpose leather cleaner, vinyl cleaner, plastic, carpets, etc. It leaves everything a satin finish and does not have soaps or harsh detergents. Then come back with zymol treat and condition. Excellent two-step cleaning and conditioning routine. Neither product has any lasting chemical scent so your interior will have a neutral scent.

Autoglym Interior Cleaner

Zymol Treat

Old 06-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Banned
Gloss-it is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rhudeboye
returning from the court and my sweaty body is against the leather. I'v done this about 6 times now. My seats are perforated in the center and although they dont really smell (YET!) I know it needs attention.

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for porsches leather?
And from here on out I'll keep a beach towel in the back seat for such occasions.

Thanx

I would give our Satin Leather Cleaner and Satin Polish a try. This combination is a winner! Gloss-it spent three years perfecting this leather cleaning system on European and Exotic leather & Vinyl Surfaces. It's a true multi-purpose leather cleaner, vinyl cleaner, plastic, carpets, etc. It leaves everything a satin finish and does not contain any alkali, silicone or harsh detergents which cause drying. What really great about the Satin Leather Conditioner is it can be used on all the plastic parts such as buttons, ***** and any other plastic surface on the interior without streaking or leaving a greasy surface.

Satin Leather Cleaner

Satin Leather Polish

Were so confident you'll love it will offer a money back guarantee!

Last edited by Gloss-it; 06-28-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Why is it that your links do not work Gloss-It?

Old 06-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Banned
Gloss-it is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Imaj
Why is it that your links do not work Gloss-It?
Weird? Just tried and worked fine??

Old 06-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gloss-it
Weird? Just tried and worked fine??
Just clicked and it took me to the link as well.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Must be my browser then. I guess this web site is not tested for Mac browsers. Both Safari and Firefox fail to work. Thanks!

Old 06-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rhudeboye
returning from the court and my sweaty body is against the leather. I'v done this about 6 times now.
This post starts off like a letter to Penthouse!

Old 06-30-2008, 08:41 AM
cycloobsessed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Imaj
Must be my browser then. I guess this web site is not tested for Mac browsers. Both Safari and Firefox fail to work. Thanks!
I am running the latest Firefox and I had no problem with the link.

I really like the AutoGlym products for my leather seats, however you need to blot dry the plastics and some vinyls around the seats so they do not feel sticky to the touch in case you over spray.

I might have to try the Gloss-It cleaner and conditioner, reading about it sounds like it should do well. I have been looking for something that does not give so much shine to my seats. I like a nice satin look or raw look as I call it. I use to use the zaino conditioner but it seemed I had to use so much of it that I would only get to do my seats about 2 times and I was then out of product. That stuff is not cheap either.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:08 PM
rhudeboye is infamous around these parts
Thanx for all the suggestions. Man, you guys don't make deciding easy
Everyone seems to use something different. Was hoping for a few professionals to chime in and agree on one solid product. The 2 step products from gloss and autoglym seems to be what Im looking for.

Thanx all

Old 06-30-2008, 05:05 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Gloss It - The product links work for me but not the links in your signature. Interesting that the email link is .net but the web links are .com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: good leather cleaner