Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Detailer's Domain: Huge Microfiber Sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Detailer's Domain: Huge Microfiber Sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Ok so here it is the ultimate MF sale buy 1 get one free.

The factory gave us some savings so we want to pass it back to you.

Buy 2 uber waffle drying get one free

Buy 1 uber mf towel 16x24 get one free

Buy 1 uber glass towel get one free

Buy 1 uber mf towel 16x16 get one free

Buy 1 uber all purpose get one free

NOTE:
add your forum code for the 10% off and make sure you put in the comment section:

I want my free towels

THIS SALE STARTS NOW AND WILL END ON OCT 13 OR WHEN OUR SUPPLIES RUN OUT.

As always thanks for your support.

Phil

Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Pats300zx is infamous around these parts
Order placed. Thanks Phil.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
thanks!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
Quick question. If I purchase 4 uber waffle drying towels do we get 2 free? Or is it 1 free per order?

TIA,
Adam

Old 10-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Former Vendor
purchase 4 you get 2 purchase 6 you get 3 free

Old 10-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Phil:

Thanks for your help today over the phone. Much appreciated. It was a pleasure speaking with you. I always enjoy talking about cars with fellow enthusiasts. Please advise if you have any questions on the GT2 front bumper.

Regards,
Adam

Old 10-03-2008, 05:12 PM
cephas is infamous around these parts
Sorry, what's the forum code.... new customer here....

Old 10-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor
6speed is the code its in the signature.

adam no problem at all I will hit you up for the info on the bumper.

great talking to you as well.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:20 PM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil,

You were supposed to call me back, did the car you were working on bite you in the a** no worries I will get some towels in addition to the other stuff I need.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Former Vendor
yes it did I'm still not done with it.

so I started at 10am and finished about 11pm. not fun still have a couple more things on it to do.

I'll call you later today.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Former Vendor
a few more days left.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Phil:

I received my order today. Thanks. Shipping was pretty darn quick.

Quick question for you. Can I use the Menzerna 106FA on the parts of my car that are covered with clearbra or should I just use the Einszitt Glanz wax?

TIA,
Adam

Old 10-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
adam,

test a small section out.

it should be okay.

we will be getting this shortly:

Adam's Polishes - Clear Bra Spray and Polish Combo

Adam's Clear Polish is the first of it's kind to specifically treat and protect automotive clear bras! Clear bras will yellow and fade over time when exposed to the sun and elements. Our Clear Polish, when used as suggested, will effectively extend the life of your clear bra by up to 50% and prevent yellowing and aging!

The Clear Polish is recommended for use every 3 months on vehicles permanently exposed to the elements or twice a year on garaged vehicles.

Allow it to haze over Apply by hand after using our Clear Spray. Simply apply to our microfiber applicator pads and rub in a criss-cross manner just like our paint polishes.after 15 minutes and wipe off with our Super Plush Microfiber towels. Stand back and look at the shine!

Adam's Clear Spray is specifically designed for the increasingly popular "clear bras" being applied today to vehicles of all types. Designed to never stain your clear bra, the Clear Spray can be used as a waterless car wash for your protected surfaces. Specially forumlated lubricants gently remove dirt, smudges, grime, and finger prints leaving the clear bra smooth and glossy. Use in the sun or shade, in hot or cool temperatures.

The Clear Spray, which adds shine and protection, should be used after each car was on vehicles permanently exposed to the elements. Recommended use on garaged vehicles is monthly.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor
this sale is still going on.