Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR Spotless De-Ionized Water System Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 05:12 AM
Atlas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Glad you like the product. I try and bring you guys products that work unlike anything else. CR is one of those products and so is the Airmax dryer. We're running a group buy on the dryer....stay tuned for more details.
Glad to hear that, let me know the details when you set it up.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:49 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Moe - I use the CR that I purchased from you (LOVE IT) and I have the Airmax dryer (purchased through my sister-in-law as she is a dog groomer and keeps the money in the family). Question - Is there a need to dry the car if using the CR unit? I thought the purpose of the CR was to wash, rinse & walk away.

Old 11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Moe - I use the CR that I purchased from you (LOVE IT) and I have the Airmax dryer (purchased through my sister-in-law as she is a dog groomer and keeps the money in the family). Question - Is there a need to dry the car if using the CR unit? I thought the purpose of the CR was to wash, rinse & walk away.
There are times when you want to wash the car and simply take it out. For times you cannot wait and let mother nature dry the car, the airmax comes in handy. When you need to do a full detail, clay-polish-wax, you don't want to wait for the car to dry. Airmax will speed that up too. The airmax also comes in handy to blow the dust off the car half way through the week if a daily driver. You can blow polish residue off when machine polishing, blow the dirt out of the garage, blow leaves off the driveway, etc. Comes in handy in many areas.