Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Clear bar cleaners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:18 PM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Clear bar cleaners

I had been looking for some type of cleaner or wax solution for my clear bar, finally past weekend I find this new product from Premier @ Fremont, CA. Just try it out I already tell the gloss from the clear bar, hope this will do the job. I am not a sale rep for them, had anyone also used this product before?

It call PF1 Film Cleanse & PF1 Crystalline

www.premiermobilegroup.com/pf1_products.shtml

Last edited by ty328; 10-06-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Grouse is infamous around these parts
Hmm,

Moe and Phil know the guys at premier. Maybe they will chime in.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:08 PM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
I tested it today and I can tell the difference. They did recommend to clay bar the bra first. Now it actually feels like paint and not plastic. Looks like some really high quality stuff

Old 10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Clear Bra Cleaner

Tony,

Sammy And Wilson had this stuff custom made for them, works really well and has a nice fragrance to it need to get some for myself when I am there tomorrow.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:38 PM
YseanY is infamous around these parts
the product sounds promising, but expensive. been looking for a cleaner/protectant for the clear bra that won't cause yellowing (white car).

do you buy directly from premiere?

Old 10-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
Can you machine polish with it to remove swirls on a bra?

BTW to the OP ( Ty) your 911 is absolutely stunning!

Last edited by Smoke7; 10-06-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 PM
YseanY is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Smoke7

i believe you can machine polish the bra, but it would take some experience and skills not to burn it

Old 10-06-2008, 06:43 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by YseanY
the product sounds promising, but expensive. been looking for a cleaner/protectant for the clear bra that won't cause yellowing (white car).

Premier said it will not cause yellowing unlike the other stuff out there.

you can email them directly for sales...

Old 10-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
i believe you can machine polish the bra, but it would take some experience and skills not to burn it
Im a detailer and do already machine polish clear bras, just with standard paint polishes though. To my knowledge nothing has really been formulated for clear bra polishing.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:26 PM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Premier's Clear Bra Cleaner

Smoke,

Sammy wanted a product he could sell that would replace Plexus, that flashed quickly, did not streak and keep the film supple and protected. As much as I can correct most finishes, I have learned some neat tricks for removing defects from the film from the guys @ Premier(at thier shop at least one day a week these days).

Old 10-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
We've been using Menzerna 106ff with a white lc ccs pad for a few years now on film that has a clearcoat on it. Works just fine. You can actually use sip if you're careful and removing all the swirls is quite easy. Not sure if the technology in the product premier is selling is really anything new. I'll look into it. From my understanding, xpel, world's premier film software company, actually recommends zymol field glaze to protect the film. We've been claying, polishing, and waxing the film with zymol for years. It's products like plexus and rejex that actually harm the film and turn it yellow. Next time check the nozzle on plexus and rejex; you'll see how yellow the tips are. I believe film installers, premier included, have been recommending plexus for years. Not sure if they all knew the adverse effects the proudct has.

In the name of science though, I'd be interested in seeing long-term effects on film if anyone can get that info from premier.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:56 AM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by auto concierge
Tony,

Sammy And Wilson had this stuff custom made for them, works really well and has a nice fragrance to it need to get some for myself when I am there tomorrow.
Thanks Bob! So far so good, yes you are rigth it had a nice fragrance to it.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Like that said "you get what you pay for" Yes! You can buy it directed from Premiere.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Originally Posted by Smoke7
They did show me how to used the machine polish (PF1 Crystalline) on the clear bar. Thank you for your kind words, I just did another photos shoot of my car, will post more pics later.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
We've been using Menzerna 106ff with a white lc ccs pad for a few years now on film that has a clearcoat on it. Works just fine. You can actually use sip if you're careful and removing all the swirls is quite easy. Not sure if the technology in the product premier is selling is really anything new. I'll look into it. From my understanding, xpel, world's premier film software company, actually recommends zymol field glaze to protect the film. We've been claying, polishing, and waxing the film with zymol for years. It's products like plexus and rejex that actually harm the film and turn it yellow. Next time check the nozzle on plexus and rejex; you'll see how yellow the tips are. I believe film installers, premier included, have been recommending plexus for years. Not sure if they all knew the adverse effects the proudct has.

In the name of science though, I'd be interested in seeing long-term effects on film if anyone can get that info from premier.
I know! Time will tell...
I am not sure you guys know this, Premier told me they spend a lot of money with the chemist, came up with this special formula. No one on the market had this products.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clear bar cleaners