Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

6speed Detailing Forum Evolution

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
D!Tailed is infamous around these parts
I'm interested in the detailing sessions as well. I've been doing it for around 15 years, but I find that I can always learn something new!

I can hopefully figure out the So Cal ones!

Thanks Moe!

Old 03-29-2009, 01:49 AM
acasshmoney is infamous around these parts
agree

Old 04-12-2009, 12:07 AM
HaimA. is infamous around these parts
I think that having strict guidelines is crucial in keeping this forum above all others. Getting accurate advice and knowing that the person you are receiving the advice from is of a reliable source is what differentiates this site from the others. When you need to see a doctor you make sure you find the best one who specializes in that field you don't go to the clinic...Same rule applies here.

2. I think posting step by step procedures is a fantastic idea, it will not only educate the DIY'ers it will also let us know if the person posting is educated and not some yoyo who got his hands on some clueless person's car.
Regarding non advertising pro detailers getting a pm from a member, my opinion is that we leave it up to the member to decide... not everybody lives in socal or north jersey or in long island, for those of you who do advertising detailers should be your first option. I relize that the problem of " we pay for advertising and you don't" still remains... so how do we fix this problem? Non advertising pro detailers will have to post with strict guidelines and after a certain amount of posts they will get a 6speed certification that they will have to pay a fee for per month or per 6 months this way if he ends up getting a pm from a member it will be fair game. We can build a 6speed detailing chain across the country so that 6speeders in every state will have a reliable detailer to go to.