Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Super Clean TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Banned
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Super Clean TT

Just wanted to share the pics on one of the most tastefully done modded Porsche's I have the chance to work on. This car belongs to fellow 6Speeder Gail(subbie1)and this is why even on hard correction jobs I still love to work on cars like this one, thanks for the pics Gail!.

Attached Images     
Old 10-10-2008, 12:43 AM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Get some red leather seats, a genuine GTR wing, a fart can, and some external wakeboarding speakers and it'll be perfect!

Old 10-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Banned
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Erik,

Is your description because Gail is in Discovery Bay?(lol).

Old 10-10-2008, 10:27 AM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by auto concierge
Erik,

Is your description because Gail is in Discovery Bay?(lol).
Didn't know that -- just got lucky, I guess.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
Bob as always great job, the great thing about maintenance detailing is that even with just turning 9000 miles and about a year of ownership the car looks brand new.

Elmel's being mean to my car, whats with that! See Bob I dont even have to say anything and people give me a hard time and I get into trouble, although I can do that on my own quite nicely as u saw.. lol.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Banned
Oh that's right

Gail is referring to our close call with a Gangsta...... her next door neighbor is a tool with a buddy who visited and wanted me to detail his black avalanche, I proceeded to inform him I specialize in Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini. Mr Gangsta did not like this answer and told Gail she was rude....... well after that she was, she told him to f***k off, the guy said nothing to me and drove off and I noticed the plate on his truck " O Muerta nice........................... faux tough guy(lol).

Old 10-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Subbie
Elmel's being mean to my car, whats with that! See Bob I dont even have to say anything and people give me a hard time and I get into trouble, although I can do that on my own quite nicely as u saw.. lol.
I'm just jealous. Your car is near perfect. Get Techart mirror inserts and it'll be perfect.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned
Jealous??

Erik,

You have a clean Turbo S with techart wheels and pccb's and Sharkwerks goody's, want to trade for my Tacoma?(lol).

Old 10-11-2008, 10:38 PM
It's not so clean anymore.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Banned
Dirty Turbo

Erik,

I know how that can be remedied.........

Old 10-12-2008, 09:46 AM
netrunner09 is infamous around these parts
wow, amazing work

Old 10-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Subbie is infamous around these parts
l'll sell it to ya, even that its not perfect (g).

Old 10-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Banned
Gloss-it is infamous around these parts
Nice work! Wow...thats some drama. What products did you detail with? The gloss on white paint is really popping

Old 10-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Banned
Products used

Rich,

I think I used Simoniz with the free buffer from Billy Mays..... It was a maintenance Cleaning, so it was Signature polish hand Application, over the Gloss-it Sealant buffed in with a Flex DA also put the Signature on the painted white spokes of the HRE wheels.