Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Props to Phil @ Detailers Domain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Banned
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Wink Props to Phil @ Detailers Domain

Thanks Phil for sending out the Infratech to replace my battery not lasting p.o.s Sun Gun,also the uber towels are nice!,but you must have sent to many towels as I know you had a 2fer sale and I know that I did not buy that much........... thanks again.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:19 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
sure thing no problem.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Pats300zx is infamous around these parts
I agree !!! I got in on the Uber towel sale as well. Fastest shipping in the East

Old 10-22-2008, 08:45 AM
leadfoot is infamous around these parts
Phil what are your best microfiber towels and are you running any deals right now?Thanks

Old 10-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
all out mf towels suit a different need.

its buy one get one free.

Note the waffles are but 2 get one free.

Order up here.
http://www.detailersdomain.com/index...TS&Category=10

Here is the link to the sale:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...et-1-free.html

Old 10-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
+2 for Phil, Great guy Great Products

Old 10-23-2008, 07:17 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Phil's red Uber drying towel is to die for. I love mine.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 10-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks guys!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
Phil is a shipping phenom! And for the Infratech, yea its a great light and not having to worry about batteries is always a nice thing.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Infratech 5300

One of the best buys I have made recently!!,when I first saw the sun gun at the nace show I said to myself me likey but after using it and of course the battery issues and the bulbs cost huge jack to replace I realized the need for the Infratech.Should have pulled the trigger long ago(sorry phil)also I saw on Detailing Bliss some guy thought the uber towels sucked,been using mine and there great and with Phil's price and service what is that guy thinking.....

Old 10-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Former Vendor
honestly no idea but I will give you a full refund if you don't like it.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned
No need Phil, maybe I should just have you foward the container next time to my house(lol).

Old 10-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Woob is infamous around these parts
How do you like the Infratech to the 3M Sun Gun? +1 for Phil!

Old 10-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Banned
Infratech is the way to go hands down.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Woob
How do you like the Infratech to the 3M Sun Gun? +1 for Phil!
the SG has terrible battery life...and the infratech, well you plug it into a wall

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Props to Phil @ Detailers Domain