Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Good detailer in South Florida...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Sherbaz is infamous around these parts
Good detailer in South Florida...

I have a 03 996tt and need a complete job inside out.. Please contact me at 954 856 3421. Need someone who is a perfectionist.. Thanks

Old 12-30-2008, 09:54 AM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Old 12-30-2008, 09:55 AM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
There is also someone on the forum named "PERFECTION" that was in Florida (not sure which part or if he is even still there). Try PMing him

Old 12-30-2008, 10:04 AM
After even more digging it seems that PERFECTION is located in Jacksonville... not very southern. I vaguely remember he was going to New York as well so I'm not even sure he will be able to help. I will try to keep looking after some yard work that is calling my name.

Last edited by McDBrendan; 12-30-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Dtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by McDBrendan
After even more digging it seems that PERFECTION is located in Jacksonville... not very southern. I vaguely remember he was going to New York as well so I'm not even sure he will be able to help. I will try to keep looking after some yard work that is calling my name.
PERFECTION actually is in Florida and is in the Miami area quite often. He definitely is the man for you.

Matt

Old 12-30-2008, 01:21 PM
JoshVette is infamous around these parts
I recommend Todd Helme, he's the best I've seen. One of the best and most knowledgeable detailers when it comes to paint correction and polishing.

On most forums his name is TH0001.

Josh

Old 12-30-2008, 01:44 PM
mburns813 is infamous around these partsmburns813 is infamous around these parts
PrsdntialDetail, I think that's how you spell it, is located in Tampa and it looks like he does some great work.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JoshVette
I recommend Todd Helme, he's the best I've seen. One of the best and most knowledgeable detailers when it comes to paint correction and polishing.

Josh
I haven't seen Todd's work first hand. But from his writeups and how dedicated he is to detailing, I'd have him do my car.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:41 PM
PERFECTION is infamous around these parts
I've seen my work and it's pretty good

I will be flying back Jan 2nd to Florida from New York after spending a few months hanging out with Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, NY. Here is a link to some of my pics. http://www.flickr.com/photos/perfect2/sets/ after if would like to contact me do so at dyndetwrks@aol.com

Thanks

Old 12-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned
Envious Eric is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JoshVette

Josh
saw FLorida in the title, and thought of the same person right off the bat!

Old 01-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
IMO Todd Helme of Bella Macchina gets my vote. Very very skilled in high end detailing and paint correction his work is top notch

Old 01-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Shuskan3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Smoke7
IMO Todd Helme of Bella Macchina gets my vote. Very very skilled in high end detailing and paint correction his work is top notch
Very true... Todd is one of the best.