Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Flex just arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Flex just arrived

I just received my Flex and accesories from Moe and can't wait to use it. I was looking around the kitchen for something to use it on, but I guess I'll have to wait to use it on the car this weekend. Thanks Moe.

Last edited by Onetime; 01-06-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: added stuff
Old 01-06-2009, 02:09 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Have a fiberglas shower? They work great on them.....

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 01-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Sure do. I'll think I'll wait to the GF is in before I do the outside of the door. She'll probably think it's a chainsaw. How would you know that Damon?

Old 01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Onetime
I just received my Flex and accesories from Moe and can't wait to use it. I was looking around the kitchen for something to use it on, but I guess I'll have to wait to use it on the car this weekend. Thanks Moe.
You're going to love the FLEX Andre. Can't wait to see how you put it to use.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:12 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Onetime
Sure do. I'll think I'll wait to the GF is in before I do the outside of the door. She'll probably think it's a chainsaw. How would you know that Damon?
Because it's winter, I can't go outside, and I have OCD.

Seriously, a fine foam pad and a fine polish make shower stalls look NEW. No kidding. I've used my Cyclo on mine and they look incredible.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
Because it's winter, I can't go outside, and I have OCD.

Seriously, a fine foam pad and a fine polish make shower stalls look NEW. No kidding. I've used my Cyclo on mine and they look incredible.
You crack me up...anyone who finds other things to polish when they can't do their car is all right by me We should have a thread on what can you polish with your FLEX.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Oakes is infamous around these parts
I'm waiting for my Cyclo to make it to the door today, tracking information said it's been sent out for delivery at 6:53 this morning!

Old 01-07-2009, 04:29 PM
I think I'll go around the house indiscriminately polishing things. The shower stall, the sink, door handles, the GF's butt. Naw...I think I'll wax that.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Rob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant futureRob in KC has a brilliant future
Here is the ultimate household item detail:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=38692

Old 01-07-2009, 11:06 PM
That's too F ing funny. You are a sick man!