Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Need a detailer in the \\Los Angeles-OC Area.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
I just selected my desired packages it came out to $1410 ?
I wasn't looking to pay that much..

G
"Price is an issue in the absence of VALUE"

Moe is the man, you will understand better when he is finished with your car..

Old 02-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by INSman
"Price is an issue in the absence of VALUE"

Moe is the man, you will understand better when he is finished with your car..
Well-said Blane. Nice to have clients who appreciate the hard work that goes into my details.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:03 PM
6speedkaz is infamous around these parts6speedkaz is infamous around these parts
ive heard a lot about Moe's work ... especially out here!
Im a detailer for years myself and I would trust Moe with any car I had and would be very happy paying for the work he does.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:18 PM
awsum1ed is infamous around these parts
Moe's attention to detail is just above the rest!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 6speedkaz
ive heard a lot about Moe's work ... especially out here!
Im a detailer for years myself and I would trust Moe with any car I had and would be very happy paying for the work he does.
I think the highest form of praise comes from the respect of your peers. Thank you for your kind words It means a lot.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by awsum1ed
Moe's attention to detail is just above the rest!

Thanks Ed. You got the M3 yet?

Old 02-12-2009, 10:38 AM
awsum1ed is infamous around these parts
Moe, you'll be the first one to know.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:59 AM
YseanY is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Pats300zx
Try this guy:

Chris Meadors
(323) 816-2055

I can also vouch for Moe at Glistening Perfection. You really can't go wrong with your choices and recommendations from this forum.
+1 i gave jerry this guy's contact a little while ago... was he asking for you?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-26-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: remove non-sponsor link
Old 02-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
im going to call them up next week.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:21 AM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
im going to call them up next week.

$1400? How many cars are you doing?!

Old 02-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned
Envious Eric is infamous around these parts
i think that on Moe's site you can click on all the options and it gives you a crazy number...but like Moe clarified, most average out to about 450 from him!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Envious Eric
i think that on Moe's site you can click on all the options and it gives you a crazy number...but like Moe clarified, most average out to about 450 from him!
The prices a detailer will charge for his/her work is completely dependent on the vehicle, the expertise of the detailer, and the geographic location. It's not unusual for a typical Ferrari, Bentley, or Lamborghini to take upwards of 10-30 hours to perform a wide veriety of work that vehicle needs. My details on these cars start at $785. Some may say that's rediculous, but many that are fortunate enough to experience the service, see the reason and are happy to come back. Once the client understands the scope of the work involved, what the car NEEDS, and the value that comes with such a detail, it certainly becomes an investment that's just as important as having the right mechanic work on your car.

Sometimes I'm asked what could a car possibly need that would have a client pay in the thousands of dollars for a detail. My answer is simple: you're trusting the detailer to know his craft, know your car, and know your expectations.

How many times in life have we had our expectations crushed by false promises. When someone is known to deliver a certain level of service that exceeds your every wants and desire, than the cost becomes secondary. Value takes a primary role.

Hope this makes sense.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Banned
Envious Eric is infamous around these parts
Moe, i am the same way...I have done high dollar details because it was worth it to the owner. I know what the car will really take to return it to a better than new state, yet most of my clients dont want to spend 1000's for whatever reasons! Those 30-40 hour details are far and few between for me, maybe not for you, but they are for me!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Envious Eric
Moe, i am the same way...I have done high dollar details because it was worth it to the owner. I know what the car will really take to return it to a better than new state, yet most of my clients dont want to spend 1000's for whatever reasons! Those 30-40 hour details are far and few between for me, maybe not for you, but they are for me!
How long have you been detailing professionally? It takes time to build a solid client base and to build your reputation as well. Guys like me are trying to pave the way for those that take this business seriously and see the value in providing a level of service that these cherished cars deserve. I think as more consumers become aware of what detailing as an art truly means, more will see the value in it.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JimGT3
$1400? How many cars are you doing?!
For now just one car. I ended up calling surfside detail and spoke to Evan. He seemed to have a no bs attitude. He went thru the basics with me. This was the first time i called him. Then yesterday he followed up with me , so i asked if he would be able to make it down today , to my work. So we'll see how everything goes. I am very meticulous, Hopefully i am more than satisfied.

pics and final opinions later today.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-01-2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: remove non-sponsor link

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need a detailer in the \\Los Angeles-OC Area.