Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Need a detailer in the \\Los Angeles-OC Area.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Banned
Envious Eric is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
How long have you been detailing professionally? It takes time to build a solid client base and to build your reputation as well. Guys like me are trying to pave the way for those that take this business seriously and see the value in providing a level of service that these cherished cars deserve. I think as more consumers become aware of what detailing as an art truly means, more will see the value in it.
I have been detailing my own cars for 6 years, and friends and family for over 4, as a business this past year. I have experience with detailing cars! I may not be the fastest, but quality results are rarely done the fastest! I know what cars will need to get perfected, how to go about it and can give a rough estimate on timing. I think the general population still doesn't know what a real detail entail, hence the people stopping in for the 29.99 special from the local car wash to make the car "shiny!" Longest to date was a 21+ hour detail on a BMW, and a 17 hour detail on a 1958 rolls royce silver cloud

Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
For now just one car. I ended up calling surfside detail and spoke to Evan. He seemed to have a no bs attitude. He went thru the basics with me. This was the first time i called him. Then yesterday he followed up with me , so i asked if he would be able to make it down today , to my work. So we'll see how everything goes. I am very meticulous, Hopefully i am more than satisfied.

pics and final opinions later today.
where are the pics/opinions?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-01-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: remove non-sponsor link
Old 03-01-2009, 02:37 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by surfsidedetail
George,

Thanks for the opportunity to work on your beautiful M5. Hopefully we will see your GT2 soon and your brother's RS4. If you have any pics that would be great so I can save them to my portfolio.

Take care,
Evan
Evan,

The car is smooth as a babies-behind. You guys cleaned all of the places that usual detailers miss. The interior was very clean and sharp. Good job. I will definitely be hittin you up soon.
Keep up that busy schedule.

George