Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR Spotless System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chardonet
Phil: If Costco stops carrying them, you, Moe and other sponsors will be the only source then? Maybe you can carry them again...Please continue to carry the resin refills!!
Costco's warehouses are phasing them out...but online still has them. We can still compete, and do.

So if some of you are interested and are thinking of buying them at Costco, we do match their online deals, and sometimes give you better packages when we do 6speed group buys.

We'd appreciate the support. I'm a huge Costco junkie, but try and support vendors here, even if it mean I pay a little more. Helps out the small businesses in this economy.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:26 AM
D!Tailed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Costco's warehouses are phasing them out...but online still has them. We can still compete, and do.

So if some of you are interested and are thinking of buying them at Costco, we do match their online deals, and sometimes give you better packages when we do 6speed group buys.

We'd appreciate the support. I'm a huge Costco junkie, but try and support vendors here, even if it mean I pay a little more. Helps out the small businesses in this economy.
I couldn't agree more!!

D!

Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
2xturbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
You can only flow 4 gallons per minute through the larger units, and 2 gpm on the smaller unit. Make sure you're using the FLAT setting on the nozzle. Is the meter reading below 30?
I have the larger unit, the meter is reading below 30, however I might be operating at too high a flow. Thanks.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:34 AM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
Since this an active thread for this unit.....I need batteries for the meter and took them out to get new ones and lost them (Stupid). Does anyone know what type of batteries they are?

Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ConcreteRon
Since this an active thread for this unit.....I need batteries for the meter and took them out to get new ones and lost them (Stupid). Does anyone know what type of batteries they are?
I'll check mine today and get back to you.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:17 PM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
Moe,
Thanks. I continued to search and finally found them. They (2) are 357A.
Thanks for the offer.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:03 PM
GS6Speed is infamous around these parts
WOW! $150 at Costco, who would have thought. I need to go see if my local Costo has these because I have been meaning to pick one up.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by GS6Speed
WOW! $150 at Costco, who would have thought. I need to go see if my local Costo has these because I have been meaning to pick one up.
You guys all have to remember...those prices are blowout deal that by the time you read this thread, costco has moved the last one or two on the shelf.

Here's a thread that competes with an actual unit and resin that IS IN STOCK

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n-special.html