Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

CR Spotless System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 06:29 PM
wcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the rough
CR Spotless System

I was at Costco Sunnyvale today and noticed they dropped the in store price from $299.99 to $149.99. Scored and pick one up! That's a deal.......just helping forum members that are wanting to get a good deal on one. This is not the bonus pack as shown on line, just the system.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...se=&lang=en-US

Old 03-21-2009, 07:17 PM
D!Tailed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wcatabay
I was at Costco Sunnyvale today and noticed they dropped the in store price from $299.99 to $149.99. Scored and pick one up! That's a deal.......just helping forum members that are wanting to get a good deal on one. This is not the bonus pack as shown on line, just the system.

I just started carrying these. They are awesome!! Great find!!! I'll have to check out my local Costco!

D!

D!

Old 03-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute

As long as it's the DIC-20 for $149.99....WOW. Jump all over that.

I can usually match/beat costco, but that price is ridiculous.

Costco does this to blow them out since they won't be carrying them in the warehouse.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:04 PM
gtKnight is infamous around these parts

I saw some at the local Costco as well. It wasn't for that price, but if it was, I'd go and pick up another one.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
jeez that's stupid cheap. that's why we stopped carrying them we can't compete at all.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by detailersdomain
jeez that's stupid cheap. that's why we stopped carrying them we can't compete at all.
Yeah, I just started carrying them and I'm starting to think the same thing. It's hard to compete.

We can compete on the resin refill stuff though!

D!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:15 PM
2xturbo is infamous around these parts
I have one. Live in an area with moderate hardness. Still am experiencing spots. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by 2xturbo
I have one. Live in an area with moderate hardness. Still am experiencing spots. Any suggestions? Thanks.
It's possible that you are using too much flow through on the unit. What type of nozzle do you have it hooked up to and how high is the rate of flow on the water coming out of the unit? Is it like an open hose, or a nozzle with a light to medium spray?

D!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:43 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Good catch wilbur... those are darn useful!

Old 03-24-2009, 07:21 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2xturbo
You can only flow 4 gallons per minute through the larger units, and 2 gpm on the smaller unit. Make sure you're using the FLAT setting on the nozzle. Is the meter reading below 30?

Old 03-24-2009, 11:36 AM
chardonet is infamous around these partschardonet is infamous around these parts
Phil: If Costco stops carrying them, you, Moe and other sponsors will be the only source then? Maybe you can carry them again...Please continue to carry the resin refills!!

Old 03-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by chardonet
Phil: If Costco stops carrying them, you, Moe and other sponsors will be the only source then? Maybe you can carry them again...Please continue to carry the resin refills!!
I'm pretty sure none of us would stop carrying those!

D!

Old 03-24-2009, 03:22 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about

wcatabay:

Did you purchase the DIC-20 as advertised? These are not avialbale at my local Costco. Would you be willing to purchase and ship another one for me for a fee?

Thanks,
Adam

Old 03-24-2009, 10:16 PM
wcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the roughwcatabay is a jewel in the rough
The unit is the DIC-20............I went back to see if they had more in stock to pick one up for a friend. Unfortunately they sold out! I ask if more would come and they said to check another Costco in the area. Apparently if they don't move on speciality items like these, they drop the price to move them out........sorry that I could not help out! These are seasonal items and the next order could be summer or next spring.

Old 03-30-2009, 06:56 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
went to 2 local costcos (sf & richmond) didnt see them around.

anyone find any of these in the bay area?

would love to get one at this price.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CR Spotless System