Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

HUGE THANKS to Detailing Dynamics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 06:16 PM
JoeeZ is infamous around these parts
HUGE THANKS to Detailing Dynamics

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Eddie and Matt from Detailing Dynamics!!!!!

I received my Murcielago back today after a complete detail and full 3M film job. I have to say I have never seen such perfectionists and there work is second to none!!! It does not even look like there is film on the car and the paint looks insane.

Thanks again fellas!!! By the way post pics as soon as you can!!

Old 06-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeeZ
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Eddie and Matt from Detailing Dynamics!!!!!

I received my Murcielago back today after a complete detail and full 3M film job. I have to say I have never seen such perfectionists and there work is second to none!!! It does not even look like there is film on the car and the paint looks insane.

Thanks again fellas!!! By the way post pics as soon as you can!!
Glad to hear the praises Matt and Eddie get....they deserve it.

Old 06-07-2009, 06:43 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Joe,

Glad it worked out for you as well. As long as you are happy that's all that counts.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Daniel Wendell is infamous around these parts
glad to here that kind of gratitude.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor
Dtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the rough
Thank you Joe for the kind words. I can truly say that we enjoy every stressful moment of working on your cars to meet your high expectations. The car was protected with the 3M PPF on the full hood, full fenders, bumper, full side sills, side scoops, rear bumper lower valence, lower door edges, under gas cap, and headlights. The car was then polished and waxed. Here are some after pics of your baby. I know some of the pics came out grainy, I don't know what's up with that; it's a good thing I detail better than I photograph. The color rally is one of a kind - completely different indoors than in the sun. The car truly is unique.

Matt

Attached Images     

Last edited by Dtlng. Dynamics; 06-09-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Former Vendor
Dtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the roughDtlng. Dynamics is a jewel in the rough
Part two of the pics.

Attached Images   
Old 06-09-2009, 09:52 PM
paul w. is infamous around these parts
Car looks GREAT!!!! Great job Matt and Eddie!!!!