Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

The New PC7424XP impressions and intro price of $119.95

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 06:09 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
The New PC7424XP impressions and intro price of $119.95

WOW!!!!!!

Still some vibrations just a lot less, the new body fits into your hand perfectly.

Going to work on the m3 now and finish the last 2 panels with the PC.

I think I have a new tool!

I'll post up more info after the two panels are done and pics.

Update:
Okay so it wasn't too bad just a few light scratches. Got rid of them with SIP and Uber Orange Pad finished it all off with Uber Blue Pad and Menzerna PO85RD.

Thoughts there is vibration just a good amount less, its definitely nicer to handle, does a great job at a great price.

More feedback to come as I play with it more....oh yeah the Flex is still a bit stronger...too bad the flex wasn't in the PC body...

Take a look.

Before not too bad...

Uber Orange pad with the Porter Cable 7424XP and Menzerna SIP

Finished it out with Uber Blue pad/Porter Cable 7424XP and Menzerna SIP

After:

More Info and Pricing:

A base unit will go for $139.95

Our special intro will be: $119.95.

This will end on July 5, 2009

LMK,
Phil

Click here for the Porter Cable 7424XP

Old 06-21-2009, 07:08 AM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by detailersdomain
WOW!!!!!!

Still some vibrations just a lot less, the new body fits into your hand perfectly.

Going to work on the m3 now and finish the last 2 panels with the PC.

I think I have a new tool!

I'll post up more info after the two panels are done and pics.

Update:
Okay so it wasn't too bad just a few light scratches. Got rid of them with SIP and Uber Orange Pad finished it all off with Uber Blue Pad and Menzerna PO85RD.

Thoughts there is vibration just a good amount less, its definitely nicer to handle, does a great job at a great price.

More feedback to come as I play with it more....oh yeah the Flex is still a bit stronger...too bad the flex wasn't in the PC body...

Take a look.

Before not too bad...

Uber Orange pad with the Porter Cable 7424XP and Menzerna SIP

Finished it out with Uber Blue pad/Porter Cable 7424XP and Menzerna SIP

After:

More Info and Pricing:

A base unit will go for $139.95

Our special intro will be: $119.95.

This will end on July 5, 2009

LMK,
Phil

Click here for the Porter Cable 7424XP
Thanks for the tip, what makes this unit better than the Simoniz one? They look identicle and have similar specs. The onlything is that the polishing pads are different. Would I be able to fit these pads onto the Simoniz unit?

Can you PM me a quote for a complete kit? Looking for polisher, pads and product to buff out minor scratches and a nice finishing polish/wax to finish things up.

I am a amateur at best and use to do everything by hand, obviously there are better results to be had. I plan to do a quick detail every 2 weeks and proper polish every 1-2 months since my car is stored indoors and does'nt see rain.

Cheers, David

Old 06-21-2009, 07:14 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I have never seen the simoniz one.

we are shipping this new unit with these current kits (I have to revise the photos)

Uber PC kit with Menzerna and Einszett Glanz
Uber PC 7424XP Base Kit

Old 06-22-2009, 03:06 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by detailersdomain
I have never seen the simoniz one.

we are shipping this new unit with these current kits (I have to revise the photos)

Uber PC kit with Menzerna and Einszett Glanz
Uber PC 7424XP Base Kit
How quickly will the kit ship to Toronto area Canada?

Old 06-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Former Vendor
another shipment will come in on Wed and they will go out then.
lmk