Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

any GREAT detailer in Woodland Hills, CA area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 07:16 PM
socalmr is infamous around these parts
any GREAT detailer in Woodland Hills, CA area?

i need a good detailer that knows his ****! and also capable of coming by to do the weekly or bi-weekly services. if anyone knows of a great detailer that can do that please let me know.

thanks

Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 AM
wow, 20 looks and not one response!

looks like a great opportunity if you ask me! anyone want to go in business with me?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:37 AM
D!Tailed is infamous around these parts
If I lived there, I'd check it out, but I'm only in CA D!Tailing every couple months.

Good luck though!

It might help to post what you are looking to have detailed. Multiple cars might attract the right detailer as well. Ya never know!

D!

Old 06-22-2009, 03:33 PM
fastsvo is infamous around these parts
Interested to see who responds....I live right next door to W.H.

-Eric

Old 06-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by D!Tailed
If I lived there, I'd check it out, but I'm only in CA D!Tailing every couple months.

Good luck though!

It might help to post what you are looking to have detailed. Multiple cars might attract the right detailer as well. Ya never know!

D!

i have a lamborghini murcielago and a ferrrari f430 that i want detailed and maintained. i am sick of doing myself! and the reason why i want somebody that knows their stuff is because i am pretty familiar with the process, since i have been doing it my self.
the other cars that i want maintained, not necessarily like the murci and f430 is my honda odyssey and my mitsubishi evo!

come on somebody respond! that's 4 cars not counting my bros cars and even maybe other people in this area, like people in calabasas, west hills, agoura hills! there is definitely some good money to be made if you know your stuff!

Old 06-22-2009, 05:55 PM

here is a pic of 3 of the cars, i know you guys want to see my honda odyssey but i apologize, that is only for the special few!! but it is gray if anybody is curious!!!!

Old 06-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure someone will chime in for weekly maintenance. If you're interested in a full detail to start everything on the right foot, I'm happy to extend my services and drive to woodland hills. I'm located in Orange County, so the weekly maintenance isn't something I'd be able to accommodate.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:04 PM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
I'm in Westkake Vlg and used someone I got from ferrarichat.com that I was very happy with. I'll get you his name later this week when I get back into town.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:37 AM
this is quite amazing that there is no one doing this! i know that there is quite a few exotics and high end cars in this area, being that auto gallery is around the corner and the sunday calabasas meet show some pretty good attendance, especially the last sunday of the month.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:38 PM
fastsvo is infamous around these parts
I often attend those Sunday car meets at VCR.

-Eric

Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by socalmr
this is quite amazing that there is no one doing this! i know that there is quite a few exotics and high end cars in this area, being that auto gallery is around the corner and the sunday calabasas meet show some pretty good attendance, especially the last sunday of the month.
Here's a great suggestion....get a CR Spotless water filtration system, some detailing products, and you can do it yourself. It really won't take that much time and you can get some bonding time with the cars, some fresh air, and clean cars. I personally wouldn't trust my cars to just anyone.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:03 PM
lolayay is infamous around these parts
I remember reading some article about car wash (probably from BMW CCA's member magazine) that letting others washing your car with the shared towel is like going to a public shower area and use the same towel as everyone else. Yuck!!

Do it yourself or find friends to join you for more fun :-)

Old 06-25-2009, 08:20 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by lolayay
I remember reading some article about car wash (probably from BMW CCA's member magazine) that letting others washing your car with the shared towel is like going to a public shower area and use the same towel as everyone else. Yuck!!

Do it yourself or find friends to join you for more fun :-)
That's a good way to put it. Each car I detail gets a newly washed towel for every part of the detail. It's little things like that that show how much you care about your work and clients' cars.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:37 PM
PeTroL42 is infamous around these parts
Hi there. I saw your post on 6speedonline needing a detailer who can take care of and love your car like you do. I think I might be the person for you but I live in Orange County and I know Woodland Hills is a little far from me. If you make it worth my while, I will make the drive up there to take care of your vehicles.

I use a Porter Cable 7424 random orbit buffer which does not cause paint burn. For polishes, I use Pinnacle XMT polishes although I'm going to make the switch to Menzerna polishes as they are better. If we could work something out, I will purchase the Menzerna polishes to use on your vehicles. As far as waxing, I would be using Pinnacle Signature Series 2 which uses Brazillian carnauba wax refined from yellow to white to offer more purity. But if you like, I will purchase any wax you like.

As far as the interior goes, I use a separate cleaner and conditioner made from Lexol on your leather surfaces. I like to use a separate cleaner and conditioner because I feel an all in one cleaner and conditoner makes some compromises. On the non leather surface, I use DP surface cleaner and condition the surface with Mother's Surface Protectant which provides protection while not making the surface look shiny and greasy. This protectant provides a nice warm glow on plastic surfaces.

There is more I'd like to discuss so please feel free to PM me. btw, my name is Peter.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:37 PM
kb798 is infamous around these parts
I would reach out to Patrick at http://www.exceldetail.com/. He's a regular on Autopia, provides great service (in terms of selling products), and seems like he fits your needs based on the work I've seen him do on the forums. He's located in Thousand Oaks, so should be in your neck of the woods.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: any GREAT detailer in Woodland Hills, CA area?