Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

Rain-X in the shower

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Arin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to behold
Rain-X in the shower

No I didn't rub rain-x on my self in the shower, although that might not be a bad idea...

I used it on our shower door, and man is it amazing! There is not one spot of watter on it door when I leave the shower, no more need to squeegee the door after each session.

You should try it...

Now only if I can figure out a way to brush my teeth with something that will get my chompers a mirror like gleam...

Last edited by Arin; 07-10-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:36 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
sound interesting i need to try it out

Old 07-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Arin
No I didn't rub rain-x on my self in the shower, although that might not be a bad idea...

I used it on our shower door, and man is it amazing! There is not one spot of watter on it door when I leave the shower, no more need to squeegee the door after each session.

You should try it...

Now only if I can figure out a way to brush my teeth with something that will them my chompers a mirror like gleam...
good idea....will give that a try

Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I applied Rain-X to my shower doors when my first floor bathroom was remodeled in 2005. It works great! I also have a water blade to wipe the glass after every shower.... a must.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.